Reviews for Redefine Typical
moon strut chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
God, I hate you! 'cause you make Sasuke such an unobtainae, nonexistent guy! Anyway, putting aside my conflicted emotions, I really enjoyed readig that. Usually, I get too lazy to read anything with more than 2000 words, so I just skim through it all, but I thoroughly read through this one. Great job, because I'm a sucker for originality (:
Well, that was easily the best oneshot I've read in a while. & i do love my oneshots.
craazy chick chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
cool. This was preety awesome! I lyk crazy sakura nd super nyc sasuke!
Deleted From Fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
awww cute i love those two! like the ending too. thumbs up
Lia113 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hahahahahahhahahaa that was so freaking adorable and not-cliche-yet-kind-of-cliche I've ever read. Automatically one of my top 5 favorite SasuSaku fanfics-mainly because of it's not-cliche-yet-kind-of-clicheness. So for that, I applaud you, and leave you with favorites and follows(:

Much love!
springleaf15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww. Now if only that happened to me...
Aerin Yanagi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very fresh! Veering away from cliches by making a story about avoiding cliches, nice touch! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love this story! :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Okay, seriously, this is damn good. I love how you made this a sort of crack about "typical" romance fiction stuff, but still made this a romance in the end, with the two people (Sakura and Sasuke) still able to love each other without making it also cliche. How you made them love each other but still make it sort of un-cliche (loved the reverse-psychology thing) is still beyond me. Or like each other. Whichever one you prefer.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This could be a movie! I want this to! One of a kind!
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwe.. That was sweet in its own odd way. hehe :)
FarEien chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
SoldierNoodles chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is my first ever favorite. Ever.

I know its cliché and all but really, this fiction is priceless.
sasusaku3112 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I LUVS IT! SO CUTE! :)))))
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sweet, amusing, smile inducing, and every bit worth my time.
AnaO chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
So sweet and funny, this would be an adorable little movie :)
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »