Reviews for Redefine Typical
FarEien chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
SWEET 3
SoldierNoodles chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is my first ever favorite. Ever.

I know its cliché and all but really, this fiction is priceless.
sasusaku3112 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I LUVS IT! SO CUTE! :)))))
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sweet, amusing, smile inducing, and every bit worth my time.
AnaO chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
So sweet and funny, this would be an adorable little movie :)
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Breathless has anyone heard the song?

I find cliches a little boring but cute!
Otaku-neku chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Sweet and adorable! It seems like it would be funny special or movie!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It's so cute I wanna throw up. In a reverse psychology way ;) this was great. Indeed; unique!
MemeLee chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I loved this, it was so CUTE
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It is authors like you who enable my procrastination of studying with cute and fluffy stories like this. Fantastic job!
life-in-a-tree-house chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was such a cute one-shot. I loved every single second of it. And, really, I kind of agree with Sakura. Everything is just so cliched nowadays. It's hard for some of us writers.

Awesome and cute story! :D
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Holy crap, I'm quickly becoming obsessed with your work. :O This was so damn cute! I love AUs like this.
withloveagain chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I loved this story you have no idea how much i loved this one shot! there was so much emotion, and i actually felt like i was in this story. It felt kind of real actually amazing job, well done, can't wait to read more of your stories
mililli chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow, this was so much better than what I was expecting! It was great, I loved everything about it. Sakura's crazy theories and fears are very humerous.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
My face might just split open from smiling so hard. But I can't help it - this story is so so sooooo good! I love this AU that you crafted (lol, romance novels XD) and I double love how you took the idea of cliques and turned it on its head. And the SasuSaku...ALKJKFJKLDSJFJSK *squeal* Yup, still smiling like crazy here :D Btw, why is it that Sasuke sounds so freaking cute in his plaid pants and T-shirt?
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »