Reviews for Redefine Typical
beaucoup riant chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
this was so cute and funny. very uplifting and original. props!
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this. It's perfectly NOT cliché!
ilyem chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Darn. Another cliche crossed off the list. :c
angellyx13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute story.
venusonfire chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So cute that I couldn't stop smiling even while writing this review :)
XxSakuraHitsugayaxX chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It gives me an inspiration!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
soooooo different and cute
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like your AU Sakura. She seems quirkier, with more spunk. Not that I dislike the awesome original Sakura, of course, but yours is good.

Your theme, anti cliche, was very original. I enjoyed reading it. You're probably going to get annoyed since I'm reviewing a lot of your stories, but I just have to express my love. Great job again, by the way.
Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
simply PERFECT!
HOWL chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Man!Awesome reverse psychology story
moon strut chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
God, I hate you! 'cause you make Sasuke such an unobtainae, nonexistent guy! Anyway, putting aside my conflicted emotions, I really enjoyed readig that. Usually, I get too lazy to read anything with more than 2000 words, so I just skim through it all, but I thoroughly read through this one. Great job, because I'm a sucker for originality (:
Well, that was easily the best oneshot I've read in a while. & i do love my oneshots.
craazy chick chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
cool. This was preety awesome! I lyk crazy sakura nd super nyc sasuke!
Deleted From Fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
awww cute i love those two! like the ending too. thumbs up
Lia113 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hahahahahahhahahaa that was so freaking adorable and not-cliche-yet-kind-of-cliche I've ever read. Automatically one of my top 5 favorite SasuSaku fanfics-mainly because of it's not-cliche-yet-kind-of-clicheness. So for that, I applaud you, and leave you with favorites and follows(:

Much love!
-Lia
springleaf15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww. Now if only that happened to me...
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »