Reviews for Redefine Typical
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
ahhh this is the cutest. like i think it's like the best AU sasusaku i've read? idk. but this is reaaaally good. i love the plot and yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Lol
Loved the beginning

End was slightly iffy but still good

And the story was very original :D
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Haha, Sakura-san is so dead set to not be a cliché. Sasuke just have to be creative. Thankfully, it worked.
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
love this story lol!
beaucoup riant chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
this was so cute and funny. very uplifting and original. props!
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this. It's perfectly NOT cliché!
ilyem chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Darn. Another cliche crossed off the list. :c
angellyx13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute story.
paipo chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So cute that I couldn't stop smiling even while writing this review :)
XxSakuraHitsugayaxX chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It gives me an inspiration!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
soooooo different and cute
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like your AU Sakura. She seems quirkier, with more spunk. Not that I dislike the awesome original Sakura, of course, but yours is good.

Your theme, anti cliche, was very original. I enjoyed reading it. You're probably going to get annoyed since I'm reviewing a lot of your stories, but I just have to express my love. Great job again, by the way.
Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
simply PERFECT!
HOWL chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Man!Awesome reverse psychology story
moon strut chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
God, I hate you! 'cause you make Sasuke such an unobtainae, nonexistent guy! Anyway, putting aside my conflicted emotions, I really enjoyed readig that. Usually, I get too lazy to read anything with more than 2000 words, so I just skim through it all, but I thoroughly read through this one. Great job, because I'm a sucker for originality (:
Well, that was easily the best oneshot I've read in a while. & i do love my oneshots.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »