Reviews for Night of the Fourth
tweetypie16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved the Riley interaction..so like him by the way..i wasnt really sure if Abigail was Democratic or not..which i wouldn't like, lol, because im not...but it doesnt matter anyways...great story!
LEMONSKY4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
HAH! You have NO idea how hard I'm laughing right now! I LOVE it! :D

-LEMONSKY4
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I love it! Riley reminded me a lot of...me, around election time. Ahh...that was really good.
DaniLovesFringe chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
wow that was amazing
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i loved the whole Riloey it. and the orange w/ the lamp. voting in the Gates household is FUN
DreamingOfAngels.x3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I always pictured Abigail as a Democrat and Ben & Patrick as Republicans. Which is probably why Abigail is my favorite character :) lol. But, I absolutely love who Riley wrote-in, and it's nice to see some humor added to this historical election.
BananaPieThiefX chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
ROFLOL! That is very very Riley and one of the funniest things I've ever read :D
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh my word that was simply hysterical. I like Riley am just glad it's all over. Poole for President!
rileyluver17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
*rotflmao* OMG! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! N SO TOTALLY RI!
smileyaili chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
i had a write in. i was thinking about using that to. first time voter! lol this was really funny. sorta like my family, but more like grandparents/parents. oh jeez. i was laughing though. i think rileys onto something...
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Haha, that was hilarious! Especially the person who Riley voted for? Are there handwritten ballots where you live? Here in New York there are lever-pulling machines. Great story!
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
lol. LOL. ROTFLOL.*wipes away tears* It's true about the starbucks thing. Although I didn't get any coffee because I don't like coffee. But I got to vote for the first time

Favorite parts:

Oh…well…” He shrugged. “The person I wanted to be president.”

“Which was…?”

He frowned in false contemplation. “A person.”

“Which person?”

“The person whose name I marked on my ballot.”

“What was his name, Ben?” Abigail’s eyebrow slowly began to twitch ever so slightly.

“Something,”

and

the fact that they all assumed that Riley voted for Stephen Colbert. And the name of his fictional candidate.

the ending. Genius! Seriously, words cannot express XD
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow. So...Abigail was Obama and Patrick was McCain?

That was...scary.