Reviews for War of the Worlds
PimpDaddyPayne15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Well, I hate that you killed off Tsukune, But this is truly an amazing story. I don't know if your were going for it, But it has a really deep kind of life and death theme. I'm just glad that Moka still has Kurumu, and not to mention a little part of Tsukune as well.
panthertats chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was amazing! ive only been on ff for short while and finaly came across this please say that you wrote something on moka and kurumu raising the child if not please do lol i know bit late for requests but still it be nice you writing is entrancing
Yukari-nyan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow, I don't usually cry at these kindsa things (Tragic fanfic) but did awesome.
yeakushio chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
that was so mean, i nearly cried! but its a brilliant story though i love it but i also hate it more loving it than hating it y'know lol i usually don't like one-shots but this one is an exception
Paosheep chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I really liked this. It's well written and honest.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really like this story. It's dark and sad, but I still enjoyed reading it. It's my kind of story. I like the Moka nad Kurumu friendship and I like the plot. Best Rosario Vampire story on FanFiction (there aren't many) Great job!
SweetestSuicide chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow I love that.

Whatever happen to Mizore? Did she die?

Wow...You sure love to torture these characters lol, leaving Moka to be all alone. How sad really. Still I love your work.
Marutectz552 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was a good story if the Youkai and humans did fight...the death of Tsukune surprised me s little though...still it was great, when is the next update?
dogsfang chapter 1 . 11/5/2008