Reviews for My time
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
*crying in the corner* Sequal?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I always find this story whenever I need a good cry. Gets me every single time. One of ny favourite tragedy stories in fanfic, and trust me when i say I read a lot of fanfiction.
yazaru116 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
that was so sad, beautiful, but sad
Yanirca chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
DAMN you made me cry but it was soooooooooooooooooooo good!I LOVED IT!
solancebi tanahi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I cried when i read this story,even when i thought of it.A beautiful story but it makes me hurt too much,after that i don't dare to read it again,you've done great.
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
OMG WHY? WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN? I swear, while reading this I began crying! *sigh* At least Hiashi finally understood what kind if daughter he had...
Kimiko1289 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is a beautiful made story. I laughed when Hanabi said,"Thats why we have oue 'EYEBALLS'! _ Anyway,Ja ne! (later)
yaya chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
a beautiful story! to be honest ,I hate Hiashi,I think that he's wicked with his daugter!
lazyartist101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
awwwwww! this story made me cry! hiashi is a f-ing asshole!
EvilFlower chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
this story made me cry. hiashi is an asshole. well done. you are right if she came back to life it would be weird
ahriman123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great Story! Really Great! Though I don't want smth like that to happen in manga :)
x - Luna - Pixie - x chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wonderful story it moved me so much im still crying now i have finished reading it. your such a good writer thank you

x
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So touching!

I love it!

~Shy-chan :3
Traumaddict chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
now im crying no! itz so sad
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I am crying as i write this.

I love it.

It is so heart breaking how even when she is dieing, Hiashi is calling her weak and yelling at her and Hinata kept telling him how she was sorry and that she loves him. I mean she is freakin dieing and she is telling asking him to forgive her for not being perfict!

Oh God I love it!