Reviews for My time
tsubakiyuzuki chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
shikamaru's dad's name is Shikaku and not Shikato.
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
*crying in the corner* Sequal?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I always find this story whenever I need a good cry. Gets me every single time. One of ny favourite tragedy stories in fanfic, and trust me when i say I read a lot of fanfiction.
yazaru116 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
that was so sad, beautiful, but sad
Yanirca chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
DAMN you made me cry but it was soooooooooooooooooooo good!I LOVED IT!
solancebi tanahi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I cried when i read this story,even when i thought of it.A beautiful story but it makes me hurt too much,after that i don't dare to read it again,you've done great.
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
OMG WHY? WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN? I swear, while reading this I began crying! *sigh* At least Hiashi finally understood what kind if daughter he had...
Kimiko1289 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is a beautiful made story. I laughed when Hanabi said,"Thats why we have oue 'EYEBALLS'! _ Anyway,Ja ne! (later)
yaya chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
a beautiful story! to be honest ,I hate Hiashi,I think that he's wicked with his daugter!
lazyartist101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
awwwwww! this story made me cry! hiashi is a f-ing asshole!
EvilFlower chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
this story made me cry. hiashi is an asshole. well done. you are right if she came back to life it would be weird
ahriman123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great Story! Really Great! Though I don't want smth like that to happen in manga :)
x - Luna - Pixie - x chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wonderful story it moved me so much im still crying now i have finished reading it. your such a good writer thank you

x
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So touching!

I love it!

~Shy-chan :3
Traumaddict chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
now im crying no! itz so sad