Reviews for The Fox, The Badger and the Vampire
GoldeN ViZionZ chapter 8 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this story up until this chapter. Having Naruto put on a seal with no background info whatsoever does not make any sense at all. In one of the earlier chapters you stated that Naruto was a prodigy but then he puts on a seal made by the council which he knows hates him without trying to find out more. I get he was doing it to protect the Hokage but you made it sound like Hiruzen had failed Naruto in earlier chapters. Not to mention he spent three years hiding his skills and now that he can use them again they have been sealed? I dont care if it is only until after the Konoha invasion having the seal on Naruto makes no sense and honestly goes completely against the rest of the story.
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 11 . 10/24/2019
In the words of crash bandicoot. WHOA! Lol seriously though completely surprising ending. Hate it ending that way but at least it’s original. Seems like a lot of effort in your ooc for such an anticlimactic ending
alucard84 chapter 11 . 12/12/2018
Bit of a shock ending i was really getting into it lol good story thpugj
LazyRiverKing chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
okay, the story was awesome, but ending was horrible, it would've been nice to read about konoha's destruction
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2018
Great story.
niazisahab1234 chapter 11 . 3/30/2018
The story was awesome but the ending was amazingly dark and I loved every word
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
great story, had me cheering on for them to show the leaf that they weren't it has the most disappointing ending out of all the fanfics that I have ever read.
Had great potential but the ending just sucked
Kashinaru1992 chapter 11 . 1/5/2018
the story was good. the ending was pure shit
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
This is the biggest load of shit ending ever
xXmovaXx chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
can you do a sequel or like an alternate ending where Team Mystique lives somehow or another and they all want to make Konoha pay painfully or something?

Oh yeah, for Hiruzen can you like male him already dead and Konoha was at the brink of disappearing from history but Team Mystique make them suffer MORE.
Hansuke-kun chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
WTF
carol chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
your a fucking bad writer and should stop writing or get laid you suck
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
well i'm not one who finished it just to bitch, i was hoping for a redeaming ending but yet again i was disapointed all well i guess i'll have to go find an author whocan actually right a story without killing the main charactor or everyone he hold dear. enjoy your twisted and morbed mind pease.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
this is retarded. do you right a single one of these without even more needless suffering on naruto's part then even the asses who wrote the anime in the first place. every one of the stories your have stated that the graduation is moved to 16 because of all the needless killing of the young. yet in every story you then proceed to kill off every one or thing naruto hold dear with no redeaming qualities for it. if and thats a majorly big if, you ever even planed on naruto coming out the winner or on top. you simply just stop the story and move on to the next. in this story you give him full access to his power and then take it away without cause or reason. in the littlest soning you have the sound village distroyed needlessly it aided the story not at you have his mother raped. again with no gain to the story or the charactors. I guess i can say your stories kept me going they had good drama and suspens but notone of them had that drama or suspens pay off in any positive way. i'dd almost say you hated naruto and everyone in the show with as often as you brutally murder them in your stories, but if you hate every thing to do with naruto so much then for the love of god why did you watch enough of it to be able to wright all these stories in the first place? i had three more of your stories to read but i think i'm done. not once did naruto come out on top in any of your stories. I'm done
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
I would like to say that this story is indeed a black sheep because it fucking sucks. Seriously, you have a fucked up mind right now. Do us a favor and delete this pathetic excuse of a story while killing yourself, you asshole!

/../