Reviews for Untouched
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Ohmaigawd! That was so good. There's gonna be more, right? If so, you might wanna up the rating. That was pretty steamy. ;D
insaneoreo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
no more? ur evil! its f*ing awesome!
Grey Silverstone chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
No! Gah...*jumps up and down in agony* stupid alec! lol, i can totally see izzy flipping out at him... XD Encore! *muses* what did he pocket...?
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
love it. except...for the end. i feel so bad for magnus right there. sequel? cause we need to...wel ya know...just write a sequel.. please!
AshlynLovex chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I can honestly claim this as one of the best fics I've ever read

Your words in this story are just plain beautiful!

This was amazing, please write more!

Applauds!
blink-once-4-Yes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was great! Really intense
sweeneys-girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I loved this story u should definitely write more. I love alec/magnus fics
Khaliq chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
*sniff* alec! he's so hard done by, poor kid!

beautifully written, it's hard to find something this good!

but sad *cries*
Misha chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I think it pretty much captures what's goin' on between those two. Poo Alec for not knowing what he wants, and poor Magnus for knowing what he wants and not being able to have it the way he wants it.
SkateBlinder chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
soo good. i think this is how COG will be... and then the whole alec goes to jace and jace says kiss me and alec goes wah ya know? good work.
Shanne chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
What did Magnus give him?

And oh, damn you! *sigh* Poor Magnus. Poor Alec too... Not much fun being confused and in pain like that all the time.

There going to be a sequel?
notsurewhy chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Amazing! Fabulous writing. Stupid, Stupid Alec. He is so blind! Love this, you should totally write more or continue this... :)
Jace And Edward Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow, crap that was good
Bookangel812 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow, that was very good. I liked how this story was a bit different: the ending was surprizing, but great! Magnus seems very in character. Wonderful job!
MyButterfly364 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008