Reviews for The Perfect Lie
Danni chapter 1 . 4/25
Please update!
Sparrows13 chapter 1 . 1/25
I saw you updated, like, six years ago, and I don't know what made you stop. If it was the lack of motivation or review, you've gotten 15 which is really a lot for just one chapter. I really like this fic, and I really hope you continue. Rose is my favourite character, and there aren't many Privileged FFs. In fact, there are only 3.
So I hope you continue. I don't know if you'll write more, but I wish you would :)
Xx
-Arelia
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh god, please continue this fic! I'm sure you know how hard it is to find Privileged fanfics, and near impossible to find Privileged femslash.. This story has definite potential and I would be forever gratefull if you continued it.

*favorites* *alerts*

ironbunneh chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love it... never thought that someone would do a fanfic about rose and megan.. i thought it will be a fanfic between sage and rose.. ahehe... well, i love yuri's.. and maybe i'll write something about sage and rose..

~anyways.. love ur story.. can't wait for the next chapter! :D

xoxo-nhie
GMC chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is really well written!
iluv123456789numbers chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i dont think u schould make her a lesibian tht would ruin the show
whenangellsburn chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Finally, someone sees the idea of Megan being with one of the twins. I'm not alone!, You should update this when you grab the chance, it's really good.
Danubio chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the Rose/Megan and Sage/Megan dynamic goin there...continue this when you get the chance, yeah?
McrFreak1991 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'm so happy someone posted a Rose/Megan fanfic! I really like it, you should continue.
aZnCHem chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
awesome prologue update soon please
FaithIsMyHero chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw man why didn't you continue this? Its a really good start and I would personally love to see more.
Collis1onCourse chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
that was pretty interesting. the way rose looks and is nice to megan in the show makes this pairing cute. update soon.
silverscreen crush chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
It's a good beginning, I do hope you keep writing and update soon. Also, you might want to proof read your chapters before posting them...just a little bit of advice.
femslashlvr chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
this is really good so far! please update soon!
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I wondered how long it would take for a story like this to show up involving these two girls. I figured it wouldn't be too long though. I'm curious to see where the story goes from here.