Reviews for Field Hockey Girl
Toas chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
?
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Delicious story!
Also, in the episode with the Quinntervention Lily mentions that she's tried to talk Marshall into a threesome with Robin. Just another for the list. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Love it! I could See it happening on the show! Lol
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
hm. thorough. B)
anyway, great story.
ALBrooks14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story. It was very well written and Lily and Robin are awesome!
King Parody chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it! This was really hot! A bit of detail but not too much. I really would like to read a sequel (three-way with Marshall, Lily and Robin?) or even a prequel (not as sexual but talk about Lily's attraction to Robin). [Hell, If you don't do it. I might :P]
Scraggles chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice, and the notes at the end add some depth of understanding, as well as purpose behind the lines. I got a laugh out of "lesbian field hockey player." Good work, and cute/in character.
Santander chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
absolutely loved it. i remember the robin 101 episode and from lily's comment heck this works out fine
TooVirgin2BGay chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
hell yeah! i love it! more please!
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Loved it!

you're a very good author. would love to see more fanfics with this couple.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm glad I'm not the only one to catch those lines. I love the show, and I love this fic. I really love when Lily says, "Robin Scherbatsky is many things; friend, confidant, occasional guest star in some confusing dreams that remind me a woman's sexuality is a moving target." Ever consider a sequel?

-Kate