Reviews for Whatever You Want
YaoiChic chapter 1 . 7/12
Whatever you want. Jesus Christ. I'm never saying that again without thinking of this

P1nk4m3n4 chapter 1 . 6/25
This as to be the 50th time I read this and it's still so good! There honestly needs to be more Ichiishi!
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 4/6
O MY-*nosebleeds* I usually. um. don't read a ton of yaoi. but my friend basically hijacked my life and made me read this and I gotta say. alskdfjldfjkaldskfjaodsfa OML THAT WAS SO FREAKING HOT AND SEXY I HAVE NO WORDS.
I'm just going to go die in a corner from blood loss now. cause like seriously. that was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hot. Like a dominant Ichigo and all that dirty talk and that play omfg that play...OuO
Oh I have never written this good before. This is a whole new level. This is literally the best fic I have ever read. It was better than all published erotic stories. You are a great writer. Congradulations, you forced me to shiver with ecstasy.
Suggababi chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Hot. So very HOT. Damn this coffee is to Hot-HOT! Damn this sunburn-HOT. Run for your life, the volcano has erupted, HHHOOOTTT! I couldn't read this fast enough, so so so deliciously tasty! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! (So much love for your writing skills!) Did I mention how hot it is?
Diana Tristan chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
that was awesome! I really enjoyed it! you should actually write more of this, I could practically imagine it, I know it might sound a bit nasty, but, i think i wet myself a bit... O/O Good, just plain gooood! LOVED IT!
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
That was one of the hottest fanfics I've read ** You' re awesome! 3
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
xD! "Come hither motion" i'll never think of it the same ever again!
kuranakira chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Dear God that was hot! My ovaries!
Mandy0909 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was so hot. Great fanfic. :D
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Yeah, not sure what to say. Except HOLYMOTHEROFGODS, that was smoking. You write one of my favourite ships with such HOLYMOTEHROFGODS wonderfulness. I shouldn't read your stuff back to back, cause it is getting hold and the loss of blood is bad for me. (Who am I kidding)
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I am a HUGE IchixIshi fan and I've read a LOT of lemonyness about this pairing... and let me tell you this was... SUPER HOT & SEXY!... to say the very least.

This is definitely some of the best smut I've EVER read. It was realistic yet extremely hot and the fact that Ichigo and Ishida were kept in character made it even sexier.

Thank you for this, it will be going up as one of my all time favourites.
kekemartinez chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So sexy, I could almost hear their voices while I read.. Hmm. :)
Sussi Ishida chapter 1 . 1/4/2014