Reviews for Mahogany
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
LoL, poor Nate! Ahahahaha I'd still rather have Nate as best man over Humphrey any day. shudders.
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Loved the diary entry and the champagne kiss! That was adorable. He's that aware of her all the time. So Blair has successfully induced labor, bwahahaha She won't be happy once it's full blown labor! She’ll be using her complete arsenal of last name related curse words then.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
I don't mind the lack of smuttiness in favor of the richness of the chapter in other areas. haha I know it's not cannon but I thought the ruby ring was from Harold Waldorf but it goes well with the Nate storyline.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
BTW, haven't mentioned this yet but I'm glad you cut out all the crap with Louie and Dan and got Chuck and Blair together much sooner and with a lot less heartache. Yipee!
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Ahahaha! So Chuck's been switching out her pills and Blair's been disposing of them? Oh these two, they better talk. A big step like trying to get pregnant needs to be talked about. That was touching though, when they're both emotional over the thought of children.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh! Chucked switched her out of her pills and got her pregnant ‘accidentally?’ Tsktsk, I hope he gets away with his balls intact when Blair finds out.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
LoL LoL LoL. That qwas funny, sugar...
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Oh ho ho! Someone's 'poison scenting' his sheets deliberately! LoL
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
LoL, I laughed out loud over the ridiculous old wive's tales. Twins, huh? Only Chuck. The Basses wouldn't have twins in their history but he'd impregnate his wife with twins. Fraternal too, not identical twins. ahahaha A testament to his virility indeed!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Aww, these two! They would! LoL I can imagine Lily's and Bart's extreme embarassment as their son seduces his wife right in front of them. teeheehee Just a point though, shouldn't it be Waldorf hyphen Bass instead of Bass hyphen Waldorf?
ririi69 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
so great ;D
ririi69 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
that was goooood ;)
TheMusicLives chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I miss suffering through your love of the semi-colon. Drop me a line sometime... I hope you're doing well. Miss ya.
- Beth
smephii chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
what happened to the update :(
primadonna001 chapter 14 . 11/15/2012