Reviews for Let's Play
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 2/21
Favorite chapter of course! Love your writing!
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 2/21
Wow!
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 2/20
Interesting fantasy...& of course Booth will be Booth. Wouldn't want it any other way?
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
really good
Terri chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I so loved your BONES fan fiction it was something to really get your mind on this story good job (I love everything BONES) :-).
Suzanne chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
You seem to have given up writing stuff for Bones and that is really a shame. I mean that in a good way! Nevertheless, I want to leave a comment, maybe you at least read the reviews.

As some of your other stuff that was awesome. And really really hot kink. Will search for more of your stuff!

P.S. Jouons Lets play in french. This is correct.
swimislove chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
being added to my favorites!
Dancingfool5 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
That was awesome! Totally hot!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
very good
MellBert chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Just favoriting this story. Don't mind me. :)
Caris Bennet chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Really hot! Loved it!
Caris Bennet chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Oooh! She's totally in love! XD
Sarah chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
Hi SSJL,

I don't know if you come around here anymore, since you said you had fallen out of love for the show... which i can understand.

I just wanted to let you know how much i enjoy your writing, even though english is not my maternal language. I'm french... which, by the way, allows me to confirm you that "jouons" actually means "let's play" ;)

Anyway... I still haven't fallen out of love for B&B... I still hope this show will find a way to provide a happy ending of some sorts... but while I wait for this miracle to happen, your fics help me to put up with the trainwreck that is S6.

I wish YOU were in the writers room ! Sure, the show would have to be reschedulded waaaaay past watershed... but it would be so worth it ! :)

Thank you !

Sarah
I-M-BLUE chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Fabulous story.
booth's-squint chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
I loved this story! You are so inspiring to read! You make me want to write more and more, which I'm working on. Thanks for just being you and being awesome!