Reviews for Friends
Account is dead 58 chapter 6 . 5/3
Oooooooh, cliffie. But I sorta think that Bugs should be a lot cooler with everything than he's being right now, even though he's camping and everything, because it's his personality, ya know? And whenever I have the little nagging feeling in the back of my head that something was going to backfire horribly, I usually listen to it. Come on, Buster, you're better than that! XD! Can't wait to read next chapter!
SnowAngel116 chapter 8 . 3/3
I wanted to post a review because I've been reading Family and Friends for a very long time now and god damn you deserve all the reviews in the world. You are truly amazing. I've never read such a comprehensive and well-thought universe in all of fanfiction. I'd be hard pressed to point out real contemporary fiction I've read that are written as well as the stories you've written here. I realize that life has probably gotten in the way of a lot of your writing but I want to let you know that you have many dedicated readers and fans and we will be here if you decide to return. I understand how it is to have life continue to throw so many things at you and it's really draining, emotionally and physically. I really hope everything in your life has settled and that you are well. I think I might just go back and read everything all over again- it was fantastic the first time and I have no doubt it will be even better the second.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/21
I was incredibly stupid back then. And this makes me cringe ( the past review) please block it. Thanks!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Ugh. Ignore the stupid ass review that I made down below. I wasn't thinking straight. Please block it.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
UnknownWarner: oh fuck off it doesn't matter if you apologized for something you said. that was still fucking rude... There's always gonna be swearing in life.. Kids are always gonna learn swear words at a young age. Don't be a clean freak.
UnknownWarner chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I finally finished this, and I finished reading "Family". I have nothing else to do with my life now...

Please ignore my previous comments. I was ignorant and I didn't really think before I started complaining about the swearing xD. You're a fantastic writer, and I honestly hope you update "Family" soon because I really neeed to know wwhat happens!
UnknownWarner chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
So, I would just like to say a few things. I think you are one of the best fanfiction writers on here, and I could write a book that is as long as Family about what I like about your stories, but Ijust have 2 things I feel need to be said.

Don't you think making Wakko swear worse then a drunk sailor and making Yakko a pervert is a little out of line? I'm sorry, but I could never imagine Wakko calling someone a fucking dickhead. That's a little much. Wakko also seems to act like a brat, never caring about what anyone says and seems to be so overly selfish that he is almost unlikeable.
Lee chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
This was an amazing side story! The parts where Yakko was pranking Bugs had me in stitches. I have to tell you, I was worried that the fab four's friendships were over, but you managed to have the characters forgive each other and have it not be too cheesy or lacking in detail. Most authors that I have read would cause a big fight like this and to resolve it put: "I'm sorry." "I forgive you." I mean, what is that all about?

You have done yet another marvelous job at doing what you do best. And I look forward to the Dot side story (although, between you and me, I don't like Dot all too well either).
Edit Death chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
A wonderful piece. Truly, I enjoyed every moment.
Louise102nd chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I loved this chapter I found this childish side to Yakko to be great fun and I am glad that you are a M*A*S*H fan So as Bugs as Frank I say Yakko is Hawkeye and Wakko as Radar Mr Bunny as Father and not sure as the rest

I love the different points of view and hope that you do some from the adults pov that would be interesting Keep up the good work

Also love the other side of Wakko scary
Digidestined fangirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love your stories! This is well written and hialarious, just like your story family. I can't wait for you to update Family and i have to ask which turtle brother got busted with the drugs? was it mikey?
MaeGar chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I don't know if anyone ever told you (though I'm sure someone probably did) but I adore how you've taken these characters from childhood cartoons and gave them depth and heaps of personality and making them very much your own. I am constantly blown away by what you've done in this "universe" of yours. It's awe inspiring to say the very least.

I wanted to post my comment here and on this particular chapter because I've always had a soft spot for the way you portrayed Plucky (I like brats for some strange reason) and just that small moment of insecurity concerning his friend was, in my humble opinion, an amazing moment. I've really enjoyed these two and their friendship (and that it kept through the difficulties in Family).

I'd love to see more of these two and what exactly makes them friends in the first place. I'm not making a suggestion, cause I know how much you dislike that. I don't know how to tell your story I just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed this story as well as Family.

Thank you for such an amazing look into this universe. It's possibly one of the most well written and thought out stories on this site.

Mae
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Wow! This is amazing! Never doubted it though XD

I loved the little thing with Yakko getting away with pranks on Bugs. I felt like i was right there giggling with him while i read!

And the four's prank war, brilliant! The prank ideas were just awesome! Did you make them up yourself? So cool.

The last prank was fantastic! I seriously forgot that it was a prank for a minute and thought a bear was gonna attack! hehehe I'd have loved to see the boys' faces when they realized they were duped!

Though with Buster and his dad, loved those parts. Cute and touching. I would liked to hear a bit more about his mom Holly, but it was still awesome.

This story is just...i don't know a word i haven't said yet. The funny gags and all that mixed with the slight bit of touching soft scenes. Great job.
Kaliet chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
What an awesome piece. I like how even though you admitted that you didn't like Dot, it didn't show at all in your writing. (I personally like Dot a lot, and honestly before reading this story, I assumed that you liked all the Warners.)
ZadZap chapter 8 . 7/26/2009