Reviews for Indirect Approach
Cutte story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
love it
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I like all the little things that Derek and Casey did to get the family to notice the idea. I'm surprised that you only had Nora put it all together. What about George or the other kids.

I like the writing style and the way you 'time jumped' to the other events. Nicely done!

"I just had this really strong urge to kick him out of Casey's room." -Nora (that was amusing)
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was really good, and I loved the explanations of the nicknames. I'd love to see a sequel which had George and Derek talking about Casey.
321UnicornSlayerGoddess123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Okay i loved your story! the only thing that i didn't like about it was the ending i just thought it could be a little smoother that's all but great job!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aw Sweet!

Crystal
of self chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I liked it too!

It was sweet especially where they both decide to be nicer to each other.

Though the look on everyone's faces when derek offered his chair to casey was priceless!

Nice story! :)
Brontesis chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Very sweet - I liked it, especially the happy ending.
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was a nice story! I liked the sweet things that Derek and Casey did for each other - that was nicely written. It makes sense that they wouldn't want to shock their family too much. Good job!
Wepluvzyou chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
loved it!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I like it, to ease into it. But I think Edwin and Lizzie spy to mach for it to work.(But maybe Edwin and Lizzie were doing OTHER Thing at the time? lol)
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was really good, a great way for them to break it to everybody...but with the way the Lizzie and Edwin spy on those two you would think that they already know about Casey and Derek to some extent...and Marti just plain knows everything...
ButterflyRae chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was cute. :-) I liked it.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
yeah I really liked it! :) the ending almost seemed anti-climatic - I kind of wish Derek had come down too but it was super cute!
wiswinagirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
this was really origonal i liked it