Reviews for Children of Man
Sallyannerenee chapter 30 . 2/29
Love this story. Glad that Cas eventually became friends with Sam, as he did distrust him at the start.
Sallyannerenee chapter 12 . 2/29
Apparently Dean forgot to tell Sam about praying not to be an angel vessel. Lucky for Dean.
I3Castiel chapter 30 . 2/13
This was really good. You captured the characters really well. It felt just like a real spn episode
LeeMarieJack chapter 29 . 1/13
It is nice to think that perhaps this battle helped make Castiel more aware of Sam and Sam's problems. Castiel should take responsibility for protecting both Winchesters. They did not get to choose the paths they follow.
LeeMarieJack chapter 27 . 1/13
Go Castiel, go. I think you owe Sam big time. Don't be a bigot.
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 1/13
San and Cas really do have trust problems, don't they?
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 1/13
It is very confusing for Castiel to not only be limited to human powers but also to be involved in a process that most humans would consider insane. Difficulties piled on difficulties for the poor Angel of the Lord.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/13
Castiel went on walk about and scared the Winchesters. It would be upsetting to lose your Angel like that
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 1/13
Welcome to Earth, Angel. Is he really going to get picked up by a girl in a bar? This I have to watch.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 1/13
Poor Angel of the Lord. They just don't prepare you in Heaven for Pizza and cokes do they?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 1/13
That; seemed to e something of a bad move on Castiel's part. Dropping the flask wasn't the luckiest of moves either.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 1/10
Castiel meets a turkey sandwich. Interesting flavors he thinks. He is getting immersed in human behavior very quickly now. I'm expecting at any time now he'll try to crack his first joke.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 1/10
Poor Castiel. He needs a brief course in normal. The weird he can deal with. A Warrior of God has just been defeated by a cell phone. Oh, the shame of it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/10
Our friends are all in pretty bad shape. It's going to be like a hospital ward in that room pretty quickly. That's alight. I enjoy a human Castiel. He learns so many new things.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/10
I see we are going to have to develop a relationship between young Sam and Castiel. It is almost as if they don't know each other all that well so I'm assuming at this point in the story Castiel is still pledged to serve Heave.