Reviews for Children of Man
This is so great, I reread it as soon as I completed it!
Sallyannerenee chapter 30 . 2/29/2016
Love this story. Glad that Cas eventually became friends with Sam, as he did distrust him at the start.
Sallyannerenee chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
Apparently Dean forgot to tell Sam about praying not to be an angel vessel. Lucky for Dean.
I3Castiel chapter 30 . 2/13/2016
This was really good. You captured the characters really well. It felt just like a real spn episode
LeeMarieJack chapter 29 . 1/13/2016
It is nice to think that perhaps this battle helped make Castiel more aware of Sam and Sam's problems. Castiel should take responsibility for protecting both Winchesters. They did not get to choose the paths they follow.
LeeMarieJack chapter 27 . 1/13/2016
Go Castiel, go. I think you owe Sam big time. Don't be a bigot.
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 1/13/2016
San and Cas really do have trust problems, don't they?
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
It is very confusing for Castiel to not only be limited to human powers but also to be involved in a process that most humans would consider insane. Difficulties piled on difficulties for the poor Angel of the Lord.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/13/2016
Castiel went on walk about and scared the Winchesters. It would be upsetting to lose your Angel like that
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
Welcome to Earth, Angel. Is he really going to get picked up by a girl in a bar? This I have to watch.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 1/13/2016
Poor Angel of the Lord. They just don't prepare you in Heaven for Pizza and cokes do they?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
That; seemed to e something of a bad move on Castiel's part. Dropping the flask wasn't the luckiest of moves either.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Castiel meets a turkey sandwich. Interesting flavors he thinks. He is getting immersed in human behavior very quickly now. I'm expecting at any time now he'll try to crack his first joke.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Poor Castiel. He needs a brief course in normal. The weird he can deal with. A Warrior of God has just been defeated by a cell phone. Oh, the shame of it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Our friends are all in pretty bad shape. It's going to be like a hospital ward in that room pretty quickly. That's alight. I enjoy a human Castiel. He learns so many new things.