Reviews for Children of Man
Awesome story.
sirensbane chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
As with all your stuff, I'm really enjoying this. I can hear each character saying these lines, which is rare in the fanfic world, and each action is also in-character. I particularly like Cas.
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
I really loved and enjoyed reading this story, I love how well you have written these characters. I definitely have enjoyed the stories I've read from you greatly. You're an amazing writer, keep at it!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Loving this story so far. :) Love early season four Castiel.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
This was really well written and you wrote Cas perfectly especially with tech and human interaction! Good luck. Keep writing and I think we will all keep reading (I know I will :) )!
CommChatter chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
This was very well written and true to the characters. Awesome job!
NQSAnon chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
Great job with this writing! Well developed and great narration from Castiel's point of view; the reader can really get a sense of the angel's misunderstanding of human idioms and his background in Heaven-it's a joy to read.
Dragonanzar chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
An absolutely brilliant story, proved by the fact I'm still reading at 2am when I'd planned to go to bed at 1am at the latest. I love your characterisations of Sam, Dean and, more importantly for this story, Castiel. Cas' annoyance at his nickname was just so...him. The bit with the 'whore' was hilarious. I like that you showed Castiel talking to the priest after the whole debacle. This is definitely going on my favourites list!
ebonypol chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
I loved it! Thx for the read :)
Koryuu-kun chapter 30 . 10/23/2012
Thank you! This is a really great story! I liked how you described Castiel and plot of story. Thank you again 3
Avalonemyst chapter 30 . 5/26/2012
amazing simply amazing you mangaged to capture Cas's essence exactly! I can't wait to read more works by you! the plot was excellant and I loved how you did the folklore!
E339 chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Thank you for this really great story!

It felt very well written and I love how you portrayed the characters. And the plotline itself had me nailed to the screen until the very last chapter.

A wonderfull job done!
fiendfall chapter 30 . 2/18/2012
I've read it all! Wow, that was quite long, but it didn't take long to read because it was pretty action-packed, so well done on that front ]

I really like the way you've used the real folklore but tweaked it slightly to make it your own, just like they do in the show. You've really captured the characters, too - even Sam, who (in my relatively small experience) often seems to get forgotten about or just treated like a minor character with no actual personality. But you have not only managed to capture that personality and portray it, you've done it really well - so well that I could head Sam's voice in my head as I read his dialogue! So another big well done for that one ]

You just need to be careful with your grammar in places - just make sure that when someone speaks and someone else does something, the someone else does something bit is on a new line, otherwise it looks like they're the one that spoke. Also, when you're shifting scenes within a chapter, which happened a couple of times, maybe you could put an extra line break in there, or three asterisks, or something, just so we know that it's a new scene? That caught me out a couple of times, when one moment Castiel was here, and the next it was several hours later and he was somewhere else but there had been no physical break in the text. So, for dimbos like me, maybe something to make it obvious when you're switching scenes?

But seriously, apart from that, this is a really, really fantastic fic. Added to favourites ] And now I'm off to read some more of yours. Keep up the good work!

West x
fiendfall chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh wow. I love this.

I'll give you a proper review later, but right now I'm going straight on to Chapter Two. This is awesome ]

West x
Colin chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Your chapter endings are just... weird. Not that your story is bad or anything (it's actually pretty well written), but you don't quite seem to have understood the concept of er, chapter endings?