Reviews for Fearless
Ritalyn chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Oh and I forgot this, when you edited you made chapter four and chapter five the same content.
Ritalyn chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
The story was good, I liked how the plot was simple and not overly complicated. But you have one heck of a problem with verbs, nothing really bad, yet still present.

I loved the tone the story had since it seemed to be as if she was telling the story. This wasn't a first point of view story, this was a story written as a tale, something that is not really common and I enjoyed a lot. But sometimes I found myself wishing for more details in between the conversations.

Anyhow I liked it a lot. So I'll be keeping an eye out for you :)
mello-chan91 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Zhoa Yun made it yay! :D

can't wait to find out what happens next!
Hitomi Akuma chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hello there this is my first time writing a review (I mostly just read and move on haha; I'm horrible A ;;) But I am absolutely in love with the way you write Zhao Yun :) His gentleness and fierce sometimes over protectiveness makes me swoon really v ; I really hope you didn't abandon this piece and update soon! It's very interesting and good dynasty warriors fanfic (especially with Zhao Yun) is hard to come by!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I honestly think yur a gud writer but I wish u wud show some dedication to it. By updating more
Valtharia chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
crazy reader chapter 12 . 6/23/2012

SERIOUSLY! AFTER ALL THIS TIME! IT IS EVEN SUMMER VACATION FOR MOST STUDENTS SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND NOT UPDATING! O_O
crazy reader chapter 12 . 5/7/2012

•_• Seriously! I don't know how many time I upload this shit and you still not updating... I should declare you officially brain dead or something because I want to know what happens next and I want them to be together! You cannot leave them as a hanging couple you know like everyother story goddamn story here so you better finish this up like right now and we are already in the year 2012 going on forever! Here is my infamous stare to you. O_O
crazy reader chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Are you dead or do you just have writers block because... THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE (LIKE ME) WHO READS THIS SO YOU BETTER UPDATE OR I'M GONNA COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE EVERYDAY (IF I CAN) ON THE REVIEW PAGE UNTIL ONE CHAPTER IS UP... until then O_O *stare*. X • I have returned O_O
Valtharia chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
MrsChivers chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update! Please update!
crazy reader chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Valtharia chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Valtharia chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Well since you said you want us to bug you to finish this story. I will bug you. I will copy and paste this every week(just like that other reader o_O). GET YOU ASS IN GEAR WOMAN! FINISH THIS DAMN STORY!
crazyreader chapter 12 . 3/4/2012