Reviews for Once Bitten
wsxokn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hah!
carina chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love it!

And i loved how you didn't just end it at "there wwas simply nothing without her", but you continued with the backstory. "Say that ten times fast". Haha, brillant! :)
NaughtypastryChef chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
heh, this was hilarious, and pretty hot. Good job on the fluff, it totally suits you!

Imagine Whirled Peas

the NaughtyPastryChef
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
dude tell me you are going to write more to this.

there are so many open spaces to it.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
There are few fluffy fics that I simply love. Very few. I like the depth of the more serious pieces, and the humor/fluffy ones just don't have that all too often. Yours, however... I pretty much know it'll be something I enjoy, regardless of the genre or characters you choose to explore. Because your writing has that something I can't name but look for in every fic I read.

This one is no different. When Bella bit Edward, I started laughing as hard as Jasper and Emmett. And it takes a while to make me laugh out loud. I can't smother the smiles, but I used to get teased a lot for laughing in the middle of a quiet room because of something I was reading; it's habit to remain silent. I loved the way that Emmett and Jasper shouldered their way into the story; it gave it more depth that way. And I loved the ending, where they start teasing Edward...

In case you haven't gotten it from this review yet, I loved the story.
rthf chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
“What we’d like to know is: what bit of Edward did Bella bite?”

i love that part it's hilarious
minji chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Really good and original!Great one shot!
Elodie chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh, em, ef, gah. I would love to see more one-shots like this. I re-read it three times before reviewing. I was laughing so hard. I loved it. Write more? Of this? Very well written and very fun to read.

Elodie~
P. Saunders chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This is very cute! I love the chess game especially. Adorable.

Think you should downgrade the rating though.

*favorites*
fuckface69 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aw that made me laugh and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! This was a great story, i'd love to read more of the same! You got the perfect blend of the sweet and caring side, the sexual tension, the innuendos, and each characters personal traits. Good job!
Nadya20 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was hilarious! You're right, it's not funny without Emmett there :D
Daleeria chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
omg that was great! -giggles insanely- Leave it to Edward to make commentary on it...-shakes head- great story though. I liked the bit of fluff...
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Cute!
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really enjoyed this..your characterization was spot on!
britt0206 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
LOL! Too cute. Although I think I might have done more than bite Edward. ;)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »