Reviews for Once Bitten
blowbe chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love this!

Jasper and Emmett are so brothery, it just warms my heart (:

'I bet you can't say that a hundred times fast' hahaha
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
If this is "fluff", give me more! I loved it. I love that part of B & E's relationship, the teasing, the flirting, the humor. You captured it perfectly. Another great story. Give me more!

Debbie
Crismebella chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You did a good job. It was funny and romantic. I also agree that God created Edward and it was a good thing He created Edward first but then again He never does anything the wrong way.
Yriska chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Perfect! It was really funny. I had to giggle and giggle...
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh, I LOVE this! It was awesome, it really was.

I was reading DSOM, and then I kept seeing your name in Blondie's ANs, so I thought I'd check it out. I do NOT regret it.

Everyone was in character - that's what I loved most about this. In spite of them both doing perfectly crazy things, it was very in-character. Bella was awesome, and Edward was simply adorable. I love the idea of him getting all breathless over her - it's a very nice change. _

And her bite was so cute! "Bella, you bit me!" *laughs* Edward, ditch her, right now.

Emmett and Jasper were so great. Now I'm curious about where she thought she bit him. I'd love to hear their guesses. ;p

All in all, great job, and I LOVED it. I'm checking out your other fics right now.
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
ROFLMAO Oh my word. The conversation between Edward & Bella was great, as was his reaction to her biting him. Her line about him being the one with the control was PERFECT. But what was priceless was Em & Jazz's reactions to their conversation. haha Love it!
lizzy chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
HAhahahahahaha! I love this! Very cute and funny!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was really funny! Lol...
bakerusaf chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I have read this 5 times...cracks me up every fricken time! Bravo
KristyRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Fantastic!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Just read this story and couldn't stop LOL. I love the trash antics of the boys downstairs. Thanks for sharing this with us!
the inc pot chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
this was ridiculously adorable as well! Emmett and Jasper are exactly like my brothers!
Covee chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It was a great story and that last little bit was so funny!

_
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I LOVED IT! Wow, you should write more fluff. Please! That was so unusual, and adorable, and... hahahaha Bella bit Edward. That's just so kooky. And you really do write from Edwards perspective very well.
Angela.Weber.in.Forks chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hahahahaha...I have a brother like that. Remind me not to bite my next boyfriend!

Another great story. Keep up the great work!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »