Reviews for Once Bitten
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
hahahaa. you gotta love emmett and jasper.
HmmreallyenjoyHP chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great one liners. Loved the interaction between Bella and Edward. As well as the commentary of Jasper and Emmett. Very funny. Wished it went on.
jbnns chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
enjoyed this.. fun bit of fluff. Thank you.
blowbe chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love this!

Jasper and Emmett are so brothery, it just warms my heart (:

'I bet you can't say that a hundred times fast' hahaha
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
If this is "fluff", give me more! I loved it. I love that part of B & E's relationship, the teasing, the flirting, the humor. You captured it perfectly. Another great story. Give me more!

Debbie
Crismebella chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You did a good job. It was funny and romantic. I also agree that God created Edward and it was a good thing He created Edward first but then again He never does anything the wrong way.
Yriska chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Perfect! It was really funny. I had to giggle and giggle...
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh, I LOVE this! It was awesome, it really was.

I was reading DSOM, and then I kept seeing your name in Blondie's ANs, so I thought I'd check it out. I do NOT regret it.

Everyone was in character - that's what I loved most about this. In spite of them both doing perfectly crazy things, it was very in-character. Bella was awesome, and Edward was simply adorable. I love the idea of him getting all breathless over her - it's a very nice change. _

And her bite was so cute! "Bella, you bit me!" *laughs* Edward, ditch her, right now.

Emmett and Jasper were so great. Now I'm curious about where she thought she bit him. I'd love to hear their guesses. ;p

All in all, great job, and I LOVED it. I'm checking out your other fics right now.
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
ROFLMAO Oh my word. The conversation between Edward & Bella was great, as was his reaction to her biting him. Her line about him being the one with the control was PERFECT. But what was priceless was Em & Jazz's reactions to their conversation. haha Love it!
lizzy chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
HAhahahahahaha! I love this! Very cute and funny!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was really funny! Lol...
bakerusaf chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I have read this 5 times...cracks me up every fricken time! Bravo
KristyRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Fantastic!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Just read this story and couldn't stop LOL. I love the trash antics of the boys downstairs. Thanks for sharing this with us!
the inc pot chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
this was ridiculously adorable as well! Emmett and Jasper are exactly like my brothers!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »