Reviews for The Witwicky Heist
anom chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
you should do a sequel to see the fact that for one autobots and nuetrals need to be created as well like as the decepticons create 1 then the autobots make 1 a yin/yang/well guess nuetral as a 3rd part best i can think of for the metaphor is yiyang or something idk i suck at those but u get the point that and him dealing with having the essence n all
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
JillyJ chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
I wound up really confused by this... what happened to the allspark energy once it decided they would become 2? And everyone seemingly okay with kidnapping and torture was peculiar. I mean the parents put up a token protest but his kidnappers were basically hanging out with the family and autobots and no one thought it odd. Maybe the ending was just rushed and I didn't get what you were trying to do. But conceptually it was very interesting, wish I had been able to understand what you were trying to do.
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
The best bit about this fic was when Sam/Allspark merged and got out of the base and the bits with Starscream. Oh and the meeting with the others looking for him. Optimus was suspiciously absent and the whole thing had a kind of 'acceptance' to it, nevermind that the boy had been taken aganst his will. Even the bots, though they did displace a little anger, seemed very complacent about it all. Banachek and Simmons, considering they orchestrated it acted very much like thye had the right to while even Sam and his parents were very 'oh they want to research him but as long as theres no torture involved then thats okay!' Mind you the mild torture especially with all the needles was making me squeamish...descriptons of gore no problem but bring in good description of using needles and i cant stand it lol

Anyway, ive noticed that your endings are often very abrupt, i think ive said this before yea?, well this one again has that cut off 'we're going to end it here cuz we dont know what else to put' and though yea its the end of his capture at that base its not exactly an end to the issue...i mean do the auotbots not get a mini cube (do they even discover that Starscream has?), does Sam get to go home?, are there no repercussions to those who took him in the first place. What about the autobots and their designs on the allspark having survived...do you see? you need at least one more chapter to 'end' it even if you do end it with a cliffhanger or something or an ambigious end at least then it would be more final.

Otherwise, I think your're covering the basis of all the potential sam/autobot/allspark fics out there huh. Pretty impressive all the same.
MonkeyRead chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Umm.. Why did the Decepticons get a mini-cube and the autobots didn't? Just wondering... Good story :) Chow
Marinelife37 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Your story is unique in the Allspark Sam category. Great story. I always seem to love your fanfiction.
Chii Bii chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
This was awesome. Seriously! I loved every minute I was sitting here reading it! I loved it! :D
otakurose16 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
"I, too, am not one to willingly bring down the wrath of a wiman, particularly of a mother." Did you mean woman?
Supermoi chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Well, that was a wonderful story! Good job!
Supermoi chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
YES! Serves the bitch right! Kick her slagging ass, Starscream!
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Starscream being a father, how cute and sweet. And Ironhide summed it up with Banachek, you don't mess with a mother and her child, bad things tend to happen.
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Ah, the glories of a gestalt mind.

So much fun.

X3
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Aw~!

Screamer got a widdle baby!

X3