Reviews for To Clear Away
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great story. I love the idea of the Doctor choosing to save Rose and all the different ways their adventures could change because of it.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
the way you wrote that story i felt her pain. ah well, beautiful story as always!
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really liked how you write this. You did a really great job expressing their emotions.
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You do realise that in the show itself, the opposite was true. He'd try to do the right thing, which would be to save the many, even if it did mean losing Rose (or himself). It's his job. And while 10 can be selfish, he wouldn't be in that. He can't be in that.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
wow... thats just...wow.

i would say more about it but i can't think of any more words to describe it at the moment. but seriously WOW.
BananaBlondie14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow, that was REALLY good. at first i thought it was another doctor/rose screwing each other in a fit of passion fic. but this like, went beyond. i cannot tell you how much i loved that line, "...as he fucked the darkness from his soul." I think that just describes it perfectly. and loved the ending too. yes, overall, fantastic!
BoyyM chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is an amazing story. You captured where both sides where coming with there Angst/hurt and how they both pulled comfort from each other. Very well written, and expressed. Thanks for a wonderful read.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Woohoo!
tennantlover chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow! omg ive read a couple of your stories and you must be one of the best ive ever read! well done! *reads again*