Reviews for Clipped Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
A fantasy world
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Wowwwww... that I can only say...
Applelight chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This is a very sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
It's a good story l, you should make another one on its basis because I want to read more, hopefully :)
danidani33 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
i enjoyed this- it had a nice pace :) im glad there is a sequel!
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I loved this. It was so quiet and simple.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
it really was a nice one. i have read many fics and this one one of the best i've read so far. it really made me emotional when he hugs her. sasusaku is my fav ship in naruto and i enjoyed your work. good going.
HighestSnowflake chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
:*( its overrrr!? why do you hate me? :*(
HighestSnowflake chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Aw this is cute.!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
It doesn't surprise me that this is your most popular story - it's incredible. The almost dark tone to the story sets an atmosphere you don't feel in most fics, and the story itself is something else that's also unique. The characters could be felt and were easy to imagine when watching the reel of the story in our minds. Sakura's interaction and feelings for Sasuke were portrayed brilliantly.
The writing style was swift and fluent, while also being poetic yet easy to understand. A simple masterpiece.

This would go on my "Ultimate Favorites" list if there was one here on ffn.

Now, I'm off to read Sora.

With great love from your new fan,
-Epic Otaku Cherry
miss tobii chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
There are simply no words to describe how amazing this story is. The plot...it's just...wow. You're such an amazing writer! I also read the sequel, Sora. Both stories are so awesome!
usuratonkachi-ttebayo chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this! So cute! How old are they?
Witch of the South chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Your story really was truly wonderful. I am so very delighted to hear that there is a squeal!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Sweet!
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was really sweet...you deserve more reviews