Reviews for Dress Up
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh my god. Crossdressing Sasuke. I. Cannot. Stop. Laughing. Literally. I nearly fell out of my seat when I read this.
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
lol.. girl sasuke he should really try out sexy jutsu xD
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Sacrilege! Sauce is wayyy hotter than Itachi!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this! :)
BeyondLoki chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved the story. I won't lie I laughed way too much at the mental image of Sasuke in a dress. OMG that image from tears to my eyes from laughing so much! Itachi was a genius in the story!
nahla17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i LOVED this story it was amazing i love your style of writing i love the humor in the story to sum it up you did an epic job on this story of all the storys you wrote this and clipped wings are my favorite i love each and every one of your stories your a very talented writer i hope you keep writing stories and thanks for all the stories you shared with us! :)
13AnimePrincess13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Too cute! X3
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
aw! sasuke in a dress!

aw! sasuke getting angry!

awesome story
Hearts chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Umm.. How old were Sasuke and Sakura in this story? That got me confused.
But other than that, great story! *runs and reads more of your stories*
Unsawr chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very nice. Start with a dress, and end it in a dress.

Man, this could've been a full-blown story (though I have no idea how the cross-dressing would've lasted for more than a day.)

Pity it ended so soon though ; ~ ; Right when it was getting so interesting too.

Le sigh.
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aw it was cute

evil itachi

poor sasuke

VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this was really funny! omg "were you trying to force your feelings? that won't woo her you know" part cracked me up. And of course the "you are gay" part.
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww it ended:(

BUT Sasuke looking so Cute in a girl's outfit:D

Shubhs chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Woah!This story has most definitely been written after you ate chocolate! Btw could you do an epilogue?I would really like to know what Sasuke's reaction would be to Sakura in a dress! Lol!XP XD :) XD XP
ClippedNinja chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ahahahhahaha poor Sasuke,always ending up in stroies where he has to dress like a is a cool story!