Reviews for Bad Friend
mrsProbie chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I really, really liked both versions. If I had to choose, definitely the pregnancy version, perhaps just because I'm a sucker for pregnant!Sam lately. I dunno.

I feel you captured the moment pretty well.

I also feel that you should keep writing Spam until the day you die. Jussayin'.
mizgardenia21 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
That was an interesting story. The first original version (I kinda liked more) because it was a bit funny. The second one was just as good as the first and both versions are very well written.
DracoGinny5ever chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Oh sigh, your Spam fics are excellent! I love both versions but I think I prefer the second...it would be a GREAT story if you decided to build on it! :D
IcarlyFan chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
It was good..Continue the story!Awsome work!
vimesy chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
too lazy to log in...but good job. liked the second one better.
2kyrie chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
O: and just O:

Really like this pair x3

i need more about this story D: just to great :)
freddimamay chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
AWESOME!
MaePop chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
ooh is the pic a ... idr the word.. the pic of the little tiny baby? lol

aw i LOVE spam and i've read a bunch of ur other stories too! they are great :)
fritznkitty2007 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
OH MY GOD! Spencer totally knows. He's holding the sonsogram picture in his hand. That is so awesome.

I lvoe Spencer/Sam stories, I read and wrtie a lot fo them, with alos a little Carly/Freddie.

This is so great. So SAm is pregnant by Spencer... Wow, that's something that I have not tried yet in an iCarly story, except this CArly/Freddie one I am doing called "iGotKnockedUp". It's crazy.

Anyway, as for this story. I loved it...5 Stars, a Perfect 10! SPAM froever!

Keep in touch. Email me at

Thanks and Write back,

Rachael
QuellyAnne chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I enjoyed it. I wish it was longer but it was good.
RoxyMoron chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
I like both of them you should continue them
youdon'tunderstandineedpie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OH!fun
SquishyCool chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
WOW.

I don't know what else to say.

This is amazing. I really love it. :] I would say go on, but I can understand if you don't want to. haha

Seriously, though, this is so awesome. And I'm guessing the "black and white picture" is a sonogram...?

So yeah. I thought I was the only person who wrote Sam/Spencer stuff. You're an awesome writer ]

I liked the original version, too. It was really cute. But I like the alternate version better, just because it's a little more dramatic, leaves a little more curiosity to the reader...

But basically, these are both really good and I love them and I think you should write more Sam/Spencer .
xxunowhoxx chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
that was gr8, luved the alternate one instead of the original.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Wow. Drastic change! Hmm...I really did like this and think that you wrote it very well (as always) and I *love* how you did Spencer's part. I think that was my favorite part of both stories. Excellent job with that, and I also really like the beginning part, when they keep interrupting each other. This was just very good. I'm a fan of angst, almost as much as I am a fan of fluff! :):) Great story. I loved it.

Man, I just love Spam! :P