Reviews for NovDec 2008 Twilight Fanfiction Contest Snow
SteneMichele chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Okay, so I just read the reviews for this and I'm pretty sure that 'Lillian Whitlock' reviewed anonymously to praise her own story. All of those reviews were anonymous and similar, and no offense, but Marie's piece was much better. Sorry if I'm mistaken, but it wasn't that great that all of those seperate people would review. Nice try, though.
Carly chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
lillain you must have some really big fans out there...i am excited to read your happy fanfic...and thanx for your words of kindness about mine...oh, and btw, i luved all the rest of the other places fanfics, i think we all coulda tied in first...well no, i would be first and the rest of you would be in second ...jkjkjkjkjk...
Lillian Whitlock chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
WOW and i mean WOW! Thank you for reviewing my fanfic! This was my first one so i didnt expect a lot of reviews but WOW! I guess life is just like that. Anyway I want to give my congrats to Marie Mason for winning 1st place! Your story blew me away! And I want to also give my congrats to Carly McCarty, the 2nd place winner, whose fanfic was absolutley, positively AMAZING! Thanks again for reviewing! For those of you who want to read more of my fanfics I'm entering the Jan. contest, and my story will be happy:)!
Bella Cullen rocks chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
lillian, that was so good, i mean it was simply amazing, i like almost cried...and then the angle of death, and the beginnin, with the magnet pulling you under the water, wow, did you think of that all by yoursels?
Anne Platt chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
to lillain: That was really good...i thought that you captured her feelings really well... next time try something different and write something happy...just to try it, but i thought yours was great and deserved first! not fifth, and it was definatly better then marie whomever!
Jasper Whitlock chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
hi, that was so good! did you write any other fanfics...i loved yours and look forward to seeing more of your writing...and not just because we have the same last name :P
Renesmee chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
hey! wow yours was absolutly wonderful...i cant believe you got last, that was soo good!
Lice chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
hey...i luved your fanfic...it was great...totally better then marie..whats-her-name!
marie masen chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
to lillian whitlock-

hi! congrats on winning the honorable mention...i'm so happy for you! your fic was really good...esme's past, and her personality, isnt a really big part of the books, so i love how you described her 'death'. the feelings were really deep, and you were very true to esme's character. i aslo love the magnet metaphor, and how you describe carlisle as an angel. nice job, and congrats again on getting the honorable mention!
marie masen chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
to permanent rose-

your fic is really unique and creative...the cullens skiing is a great idea, and i love how you incorporated all the characters...edward, alice, esme, and bella especially, were very true to their characters in the books. it was funny, yet very realistic, and i can totally see this happening to the characters. i enjoyed reading it very much. great job, and congrats on winning third place!
marie masen chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
to JennaLynne-

that was a really great fic! the snowball fight was great...i can totally see the cullens doing that, but you also included a much more serious scene... the whole thing flowed really well. and i love how you incorporated esme's past into the story, and her and carlisle's relationship. great job and congrats on winning the honorable mention!
JennaLynne chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

And totally do a Jan/Feb contest.

I'm in.
summerperidot chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
wow. Carly's fic, Ice Cold Heart, was amazing. She really depicted Irina's feelings realistically and it's obvious she put a lot of thought into it. good job!
summerperidot chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I really like JennaLynne's fic, February Song. It's really sweet, and very emotional.
Permanent Rose chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
I'd almost forgotten about this contest lol. Thanks for the lovely comments on my story.

I just want to congratulate all the winners. All of the stories were phenominally written.

And I definitely think you should do a Jan/Feb contest. I'd enter :)