Reviews for Salt
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow...I never thought of that. Nice fic.
thesefingerprints chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I still have chills from this. Brilliant.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I don't know who's more twisted. Light for not being able to let go of the idea of L, or Mikami for being so eager to please that he accepts everything so blindly. I love the dark twist of this story!
xXSadistic BitchXx chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
My reaction to the second to last paragragh. oh holy shit its L!
Arikari chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Gawd, I'm retarded. I had to read the comments to understand the story! XD But after reading the story again, one word: Brilliance.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
absolutely wonderful!

the ending is so perfect, I'm speechless!
Crimson kisses chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Gosh I love this. It's so sad and yet so GOOD.

It creeps me out how Mikami is totally okay with this... Even if he is obeying his "god".

And how Light is seriously making Mikami a recreation of L.. He made the cookies and EVERYTHING?

Why Light...why...
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very haunting...
Mimsiest chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
One of the best oneshots I've read so far. I especially like the touch with the time. 11:05? Clever.
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I don't think this belongs in the horror genre. It's too sad, more like a tragedy. But it's still really good.
DoubleY chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hi there,

My name is Sora from vnsharing'dot'net. Sorry for bothering you but could you please give me a permission to translate your drabble into Vietnamese? I'll take out with full credit and give you a link .

Thanks for writing and sharing!

YOur sincerely

DoubleY
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Well that was, uh, creepy. Yet oddly intriguing...

I liked it. Haunting. And seems to suggest...? Light trying to recreate L? Have I got that completely wrong?

Either way, amazing :D

Kate
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hah! Finally a good reason for Light to use Teru! He likes pretending he's L! X3

I enjoyed the way you didn't come right out and say, Light pretends Teru is L. It gave a little more depth to the story :D Still it's interesting to see Teru's thoughts on the way Light was treating him, he had no clue what it meant since he never met L.

But still when we look at Light it shows how much L's death screwed him up. He's willing to use his own followers to give himself L's ghost who's willing to obey him. It's probably some sick fantasy come to life for him.

All in all I loved your story! The psychological ones that make you think are always the best, and so is horror XD
Octovision chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
God, I love the tone of this piece. It's like a quiltwork of thoughts and motions and jagged edges converging on the head of pin.

Uh, lame, sorry. But you should understand that I like it.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh Light, you poor arrogant child why you murdered L? How could you be a God if you can’t bring back to life someone you are missing so desperately?