Reviews for Kenshin Tries To Knock Off Kaoru
sapphire-amythest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
This is so unique and really very funny! I've been giggling -if not laughing my head off- the whole 5 chapters! I've read this thrice now and it doesnt get old. Love love love!
Lollipop Lady chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHA brilliant! This got me laughing out loud obnoxiously and scaring my parents. I love how sarcastic Kenshin is! Didn't expect the ending though. I would've imagined him being conned into a marriage with Kaoru and living a life in misery. But job well done! Thanks for the great read!
Quadrantal chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I laughed so hard. So, so hard.

Thanks for sharing this story! I especially liked the way you tied the manga with his psychotic tendencies! :D
JellyBeanForest chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hehe... meatshield...

This is an *interesting* take on the RK manga. Absolutely hilarious!
noname00 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
lol, I loved it
recchinon chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
ahahahahahaha... lol. superb. i hate OOCness but this one is... great! love it.. u totally cracked it..
Mizuume chapter 5 . 9/17/2009

This had me laughing from the first few words. I have too many favorite lines from this story to count. Loved it XD

and the end is super-sexy. That was a very good read

You better keep it up!

kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
*wipes eyes* my sides and my ribs hurt from laughing so hard while trying to do it quietly so i wouldn't wake my husband. i have to say that i have never experienced a 'rurouni kenshin' retelling quite like this one. it made staying up until 4am worth every minute! i can't believe you have so few reviews- one thinks you are quite the hidden treasure. one hopes you are still writing.

*skipping off to see your other work*
tenken22 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Absolutely superb! Keep it up.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
I loved every politcally incorrect, character and myth destroying minute. Very, very funny.
Night'sBullet chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
hahaha, dude, this story rules!
kiarakya92 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
omg that was amazing! nice twist at the end! lol it was a nice change!
L.P.B chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Oh good, you're a KK fan. Phew... I was worried for a second there. And the Battosai is like any other man, geez. *rolls eyes*

No Kenji? Why, 'cause Kenji loves his mommy and hates his daddy. I guess this is why, muahaha. O

That was a fun read, really. It's so weird, hilariously. XDD

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad I stuck it out for however long to see them end up together, hahaha!

L.P.B chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
The Battosai can't even take care of one little girl. Sadness.

Aww, I liked Enishi. *huggles him*

... boring interludes about hair care products.

Oh, so that's how Tomoe keeps her hair so pretty. O Geez, Kenshin, that woulda done a girl some good, y'know. Like YOUR hair. O_O *cringes*

L.P.B chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Wow, the Battousai, lmao! He's so weird.

At the same time, this story scares me. T_T Kenshin... your thoughts, shuddup already! *patpat*