Reviews for Tainted Heart
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
You're not gonna update this story are ya. Man, you suck major ass. why start this in the 1st place anyways. ugh! I hate it when a good fic is left unfinished. Not cool.
Channel22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I found this story of yours when I was looking for a different tainted hearts, I got curious and read it. I loved it. It's got a mix of drama,
wits and humor too. Leigh character intrigues me, so is ashley and Madison. However, unfortunately, I notice that this fiction was left unattended way too long. it's such a
pity that it's being discontinue cos it is such an amazing story and you are an amazing writer. So, if you get this review, I hope everything is ok with you, health wise or emotion wise. I do hope you will get back the interest, the motivation and drive to come back to this story and complete it eventually. that would be sooo cool. you will be soo cool and awesome. till then, have a good one!
original idea chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
i've been reading this and i just can't wait for more new chapters. where have you been ?
VHSz chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Post more. You should coutinue I would really love to know how the story really ends rather then the ending you gave us which really wasn't an ending at all. I wanna see Carmen get pounded or something like that
agatha022 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wish you could update I wanted to know what happens between Spencer and Ashley. Please do update
rawrrr93 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
This. Story. Is. Awesome.
squee-shee chapter 27 . 8/2/2011
Read this in one sitting.

Hilarious.

I'm loving the supporting characters, especially Rachel.

She's really unpredictable, and the bond that she has with Ash is so endearing.

And I'm actually intrigued with Leigh.

I hope you will expand her character, because the instant connection with Ash is sweet.

Although I hope not romantically, more along Ash wanting to protect and help her with whatever shit she's going thru.

And hey, I hope to read more of Kyla in this fic.

I mean, she's the closest to Ash, and yet she's almost never there all the time.
MLE chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
Okay so I read the chapter and I loved it. I love how you have moments of drama, comedy, and other stuff in one chapter. Gotta say I'm surprised Spencer still puts up with Carmen's behavior. Would love a chance to get more in her mindframe.
MLE chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
You updated! *cries tears of joy*

I haven't even read it yet just wanted to say how happy this made me.
OneLiner chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
what does spencer see in carmen. she is so effed up
charae chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
you're back you're back... (doing the happy dance) it's good to see ashley smiling again. update soon pleaseeeeeee...
imaferrari chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
This had plenty of humor, but I'm really wanting something between Spencer and Ashley. Surely Spencer would have enough of Carmen being a bitch to Ashley and just break up with her already. I am really ready for some Spashley here. We've had 27 chapters without them together...
GrandmaIsHappyWithK chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
am I seeing things or is that an update from u K? haha. can I hug u? wait, better not. my lungs still not strong yet n u dont hug, u squeeze haha.

man! I wld really love to see rachel's face when the delivery guys asked her to pay for the pizzas. served her rite. go kaila! question: does rachel know of ashley's heart condition?. wish she didnt joke abt dying when she introduced herself. makes me sad. another question: whats that abt ashley not wanting madison with carmen? u got a story there, spill pls. hik!

still no spencer huh. cmon K, its time to bring her in. still a lot more pieces to put in the puzzle. loved this chapter. got me grinning the whole time. anyways, thank u for updating and welcome back!.

ps: I cant use my id cos it was already being used when I reviewed ur older version. bummer.
DaPhoenix chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
the pizza scene was classic. so funny. good job.