Reviews for Piano Lessons
gloria prpltat chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i hope u post soon i was recomended this story aand i'm diying yo read it :)
ILuvFanFic1011 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Thank you so much for letting us know that you plan on finishing this story. It was getting really good and I appreciate that you want to complete it before reposting as too not disappoint your fans. I look forward to re-reading from the beginning when you repost. :)
stinkyfeet chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
as long as you promise to repost them and finish the story me and you will be just fine. i really like this fic, no i love it, and i would hate to see it never come back.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Good for you! I will be waiting for the "new" stories to appear in my list and start reading Piano Lessons again because I really liked that story! I'll be here...waiting... lol ;)
PLV chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Thanks for the update.

R/L gets in the way sometimes but it sounds like you have a plan. I look forward to this story and can't wait to see what you have in store.

Take care..

Hugs

c-
JRFaab chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Are you going to ever finish this story? What I have read of it is really good.
stephi910 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
bella kisses him, just like that, when she knows he's sleeping with tanya? that's a little skanky...tho, so is edward

saw that you haven't updated in over a year, are you on hiatus? would love to see more of the story
Bumblebeeotch chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I was in love with this story before...

and now I might just have to marry it. "Patience" is my favorite song in the world. I am meeeelllllttttiiiinnnnggggg.

My husband's dinner is going to be so late tonight.

Love you guys for picking this story up! It would have been a shame to lose it :)
twifancgs chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
so I was wrong about the phone, well these two are doing just fine. Good Chapter.
twifancgs chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
I enjoyed this chapter. Different yes, and I sure hope that Eddie is a standup kind of a guy and something tells me that James has Bella's phone.
cremedelacreme thoughts chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
When are you going to finish this? Hm? I hardly think waiting a year is acceptable. Put it on f*cking haitus if you aren't going to finish.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
OMG! The table scene had me laughing so hard that I had tears streaming down my face! That was hysterical! Gotta love Garrett and Kate in this story, too!

Hey...has this story been abandoned or on permanent hiatus? It's such a good story, too, which makes that a bad thing. Damn. I'm so loving this story. Oh, well. Another reason I hate reading ones that aren't "complete". Le sigh.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
ROTFLMAO! The kitchen scene at the end was priceless! This story doesn't have a "complete" on it and so hope it either is complete or hasn't been forgotten. It's great and can't wait to continue reading! Y'all have done a great job continuing the story and this is only the first chapter of the collaboration.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Yes! I am excited! I bet dinner will be a hoot...she knows but he doesn't! And Esme will croak! LOL
Caighlee chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
SORRY! That's all Edward has got to say? SORRY! i hate him. I never liked him in the beginning of the story because he was all like 'i'm a dick and worshiped for it by drunken women who want me in their pants.' but then we saw that snipet from his point of view (which you should do for the next chapter by the way) and i was suddenly like okay, that's why he's pissed at Bella but then he started treating her like crap and got Bella (and me) totally confused and hating and despising him and then this happens and all he says is SORRY? what kind of guy is he really? If somethign good doesn't happen in the next 3 chapters or so i'm going to find Edward and kill him. So if your character suddenly goes missing i'm not to blame.

Hope you don't kill me for giving you my view! Do you know how unhappy i would be dead? like this - :'o and yeah. Please don't cause i wasn't giving criticism - like the bad stuff - just saying what i thought about the story and how i (and maybe others) view edward.

Duckies- the undead reader