Reviews for Piano Lessons
zfarms chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
yay! so glad to see this one continue. can't wait for more!
dihenydd chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Wow an update. so exciting, I can't wait to get back into this story.

Thank you.
yenafer chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
you rocked it.

love seeing Tanya irritated, prob as much as Bella, and Celine Dion, puhlease. Do we get Edward's reaction, lol

the girls' banter at Bella's was perfect. Bella's conniving with James', hope it doesn't come back to bite (hehe) her.

worth the wait for sure. my guess is Jacob (or Laurent...)

who knows? at twilighted
fionia chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
great story!I can't wait to read more!
sxpnce chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
I literally screamed when I saw there was an update for this story. Thank you for not giving up on this great story. I love the back and forth of Edward and Bella and it looks like it's only going to get better as the chapters go on.

Looking forward to reading more!

six
dylan typography chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
To say i was excited when i saw you had updated would very much be an understatement! Why did you have to leave us with a cliff hanger? i kinda hope the guys Jacob :] You better update sooner than 6 months from now!
Tulililli chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Yay for updates! But don't feel bad, because I've neglected stories for just as long; you're definitely not alone!

Oh, and what exactly does a Cadilac commercial smell like? They should make it into a cologne.

Lilly
hlsmith chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Ok, I totally wanna know who the new guy is. And I still don't trust James. And Edward is being a jerk.

Why did it take you so long to update? Please don't do that again. It sucks having to read the whole story again because you forgot what happened last.
Nethead97 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
I can't wait to find out who the new guy is. It's been awhile but I don't recall Jake being introduced to the story yet ... is it him? Or maybe Laurent?
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Oh..that was a great chapter! I'm glad this story is back! I really missed it! Can't wait to read more!
Dollybigmomma chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Yay! Glad you're back! Wouldn't it be too funny if she got good enough to make Edward get up on the piano? Yum!
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
IT'S MASEN ISN'T IT?

LMAOO NO! lol that wouldn't be legal and Bella's reaction would be a bit more shocked.. Well he's off the list.

Oh my god! Can't wait for the next chapy it was awesome!

-Ali3
flower123 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
oh no what is going to happen to night?hope she'll be ok update soon
Bellawitch36 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
I think it's a man called Jacob? Hope to read ya soon. I like the story btw.
tehrager chapter 8 . 6/10/2009