Reviews for Piano Lessons
Nethead97 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
oh Bella Bella Bella ... are we sexually frustrated or what? lol Girl needs to just suck it up and fuck the brains out of 'little Eddie'. She also needs to do it fast before she ends up getting more attracted to James ... he's bad news.
SamanthaDahling chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
LOVED this chapter! That was hott!

You also have some great music in this story! Loving it!
the author formerly known as chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Finally it is out between them that Edward didn't sleep with her. I have been waiting for Bella to realize that for ten chapters...
Amz1221 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Hay great chapter!

So cann;t wait for saturady! (Well the sat for the story...you know what I mean)

Love it!
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
fantastic...I just cant wait to see new chapters and where you are going with this story. It really has me excited!
vamp.ladybug chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Finally!

Please update for some more answers.

Can't wait for more:)
stinkyfeet chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
E! ( that is me squealing really loudly)

they kissed!

wow exciting chapter. Bella taunts practically made me pee myself. Happy belated 6th aniversary.

update soon
polyphany chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Awesome chapter! I can't wait until the launch party for a different forest I already preregistered.
You and I are a Bad Romance250 chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Great chapter I can't wait for you to update! :]
Tiggrmommi chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I read it yesterday...and had to read it again! Loved it so very much! Le sigh...
TwilightFan104 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
Great chapter. Bella's conversation with Renee was hilarious! Then the whole piano lesson talk at dinner was even better. Not too many subtle meanings there. I loved Edward's solution to getting Bella to be quiet. A kiss is always a great plan. Can't wait to see what Edward has to say on Saturday.
Twi lover 21 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I'm glad that Edward and Bella are actually getting somewhere. Great chapter. I loved the dinner. Post more soon!
lovesfool87 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I squeaked when I saw the chapter update in my inbox today :) I love this story so much, and I am just going crazy over it. The Edward that you guys created is, hands down, one of my favorites. I can't get over how awesome and hot he is, even with his jerky tendencies. And finally! Finally they kissed! Sigh...I loved this update a whole lot.
katydid2363 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
They finally kissed and Bella got her answers!

Nice chapter!
colourmecolourful chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
FINALLY! Bella got some answers I'm so proud of her but I'd kinda be really embarassed if I was her... ;D Great chapter can't wait till the next update!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »