Reviews for Piano Lessons
How.does.this.work chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
GAHHHH

wat happened? r gonna finish this stor(please please do) its a reallly good story cuz its coming up to a YEAR since you last updated! (: -'patientely' waiting
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Phenomenal! Phew.
TaleTerror chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
ARGGH!

So is this on hiatus or what? Whens the next update? Coming up close to a year...
tracylynn329 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
just wanted to let you know that i've enjoyed your story so far, and i really hope you plan to finish it. i'm really curious to find out what happens next.

GreenEyedGleek chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
nice
m3ggi3 chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
:) finaly

r u gonna update or is it complete?

great story, couldn't stop reading it

Meg
J Chesney chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Please, please tell me you are going to continue this story. I have been dying for an update since I read this over the summer.
MissAfroKitty chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
A great story. I do have one question though seeing that Edward saw James put something in Bella's drink. Does she ever find out about that? Just curious.
OniH chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Erm, I don't know if this thing is on hiatus or if you just quit it (and I really hope that you didn't just quit it since it hasn't been updated in like half a year), but please update this story soon because I know it's done and I really want to see what happens next. I'm gonna go waltz over to a different forest and see what's going on over there.
HoosierNina chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
Bella certainly is confident.
HoosierNina chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
I like the banter and teasing.
HoosierNina chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Renee is funny. I wonder if Bella will make a move.
HoosierNina chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
I might need to listen to that song. I would have a hard time watching a guy I like flirt for a living.
HoosierNina chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I read the first ten chapters with the original author. I am curious where you are going to go with this.
The-Book-Goth chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Wow! I love your story! Please write some more soon. I check your story like every day, PLEASE do some more soon. *pouts cutely*
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »