Reviews for Piano Lessons
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
OK ui read this story up to i think chapter 10 and kind of got caught up in other stories, sorry! but now u have another loyel reviewer and i can't wait for the next chapter! LUV YA ~ Kamara
latuacantante4him chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
Finally, a date. *big grin* I wonder where he is taking her? Enjoyed it.
Taz65 chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
I don't often get to review because I read my fanfic on my Kindle but I had to go find a computer so I could tell you how much I am loving your story. Your writing just flows and pulls the reader along with it. You are the bestest!

Also, you have to spill about jandco's brother and the angry clam! You can't say something like that and not explain! :)
melliegirl13 chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
This story is soooo good! I am totally excited for the next chapter! I really wanna see what Edward has in store for Bella on the rest of their date. I am so happy that they finally have their date too... Keep up the great work and update soon please! :D

~Mellie
rockiestwitwin chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
YAY for Piano Lessons :) Loved this babe :) So fun with the date and the Garret time and just everything!

Love that they are getting to know each other better and I can't wait to see more as their relationship progresses! Also hoping for a super hawt lemon?

Love you bb! Keep up the great work!

LOOOOOVE,

Deeds
bornonhalloween chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
WTVOC-

Wow, I didn't know that about white jeans! They are big sellers... hmmmm.

I loved this chapter and loved this date. Can just picture Edward's PB cookie ecstasy face. Sushi was a great idea for a date. I cannot wait to see where he's taking her, and I love that he's having some input about the date.

Thanks for writing!

~BOH
Legna989 chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
Nice skewering of a few Twilight and Twific cliches in this one. Bella asks Edward out. She opens his door (rather hilariously). The waitress is attentive, but not obnoxiously hitting on Edward while he's clearly on a date with Bella.

And hey, they were actually able to have a couple of pretty normal interactions. After Bella's rather unceremonious blurting of the dinner invitation, the lesson went well. And dinner was good-flirty but not overly suggestive, getting-to-know-you serious without being overly heavy.

Now what does Edward have planned? Because I'd be all for Bella's idea of making out and sex on the piano, js.

Legna989 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
You do dialogue so well. It's the way my friends and I really talk. Or would, if we were cooler.

I particularly loved this: "A guy and a girl like each other. He's got hang-ups, she's got issues. Hello, the Human Condition." Hahahahaha. And so true. And a universal summary of just about any Twific.

Legna989 chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
Oh, poor Bella's just a little bit behind, isn't she? I knew she had a "crush" on Edward AGES ago. Or maybe it was just that I do...

This Edward is quite fascinating to me. He's just such an interesting dichotomy-one minute emo and broody, the next all fire and sex. And not just when he's playing at the bar.

While I am LOLing at Garrett playing the Gaga (of course), my favorite line of the chapter was this: "Do you have something in a smashbox? Mac's too sticky." I guess I just really love the fun, teasing, frustrating, loving relationship Bella has with her girlfriends. It reads really "real" to me.

sellabella chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
I liked the cookie look of ectasy scene. That was very cute and funny. I also enjoyed Garrett's call. Can't wait to see what Edward has planned for the rest of the date.
tnuccio chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
Can I tell you how much I love getting WTVoC updates in my box again?

I loved their easy banter and I'm glad the stress isn't so ... there... between them anymore.

Great start to my work week!

:) Love ya!

t
carebear309 chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
So far so good. can't wait to see how the rest of the date turns out.
mllebojangles chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
wow, loving the story! can't wait for the next update. edward was adorable on their date.
laura lou who chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
yay, finaly, she asked him out! And they kissed!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Good chapter, great light-hearted date, banter and a kiss! Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »