Reviews for Piano Lessons
mlw928 chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
Loved it...keep the chapters coming.
lovedavidbeckham chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
Oh how I hope you update soon. I love it
marigold123 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Somehow I missed your update!

"It was all so… amazing. His soft voice, rasping in all the right places, the gentle vibrating thrum of the piano beneath me, making my nerve endings buzz, making my body feel naked, like my skin was rubbing against supple, soft fur. I was lulled, I was melting; I felt like I could almost fall asleep in the warm embrace of his voice and his music and his sound. Almost." I loved this scene in the bar and how you decribe Bella's feelings...emotions. Not wanting to open her eyes for fear the moment would be over...feeling the ache in her wrists as she held herself up on them. The kiss.

There was an awkwardness about all of this. First date kind of anxiety. Not sure what the other really feels or wants. Enjoyed. Hope you continue.
tcrew chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
I am literally blown away! That was crazy, funny, sexy and so perfect.
tcrew chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
This date is going very well! Uncle Gar-Gar must have sprinkled fairy dust on it... Sparkle!
tcrew chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
Renee obviously has skills in handing out advice. Candy-making... Not so much. Go for it Bella, go get some candy!
tcrew chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
Well, that "Play" song... That's something else! I need to take a shower now.
runemagic chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
haha, love the story!
runemagic chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
love it
Mizzouchick chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
Love love love this story! Piano sex was hot! Please update soon! :)
KakiLaki chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
Apparently I'm a little late to the party on this fic...but I've found you now and there's no getting rid of me:) I'll be hoping for an update soon...in the meantime I will go lurk over at the forest and see if you have posted more there.
stephi910 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
is he still sleeping tanya? would love to hear an epov!
IHaveAToyRobot chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
awesome story :D x
Quackyz chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
update soon!
shewoolf chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I love the direction this story is going...hmmmmm...wonder if he's taking new piano students?
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »