Reviews for Piano Lessons
Leftcoastgirlie chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
I don't really know what to say in reviews. I'm usually a "ghost reader" but I've decided that's not fair to the authors. So, here is my first review...ever. I enjoy this story so much. I'm in the habit of calling fanfiction books because the ones that I've read, (including yours) I would happily buy in Barnes and Noble or on Amazon. (Even if their names weren't Bella and Edward.
CentauRita chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
Piano Lessons are definitely Worth It! You & your story Rock! update? I can't wait. Hope it will be soon.
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 15 . 7/18/2010

Hell Fucking Yesssssss.

3 About fucking time!
evermorelove9 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Uh...well...they did it. Ive loved this story from the beginning, mostly because of the wit of the cahracters, the playful banter, and Edwards intensity. It felt weird...the sex scene in the bar, in that particular know...I dont feel like they really connected. Maybe that was your intention, but it felt very...cold? I dunno...its hard to describe how it felt. was different from how I would have imagined it. It was just straight to the point...wham bam thank you mam.

I havent lost faith yet...keep writing and updating. Im happy that you havent forgotten about this story :)
EmoryB123 chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
HOT chapter! Edward went straight for the kill! I have a feeling they will not wait long for the next time...

I wonder where the nap will take place?

Keep up the good work!
ana1973 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
i just love the story. i just got caught up to it today. you made me laugh so much with the whole story because of her "helpers" who are always trying to play dress up with her. looking forward to reading more of piano edward and miss swan. but i am confused are you moving your story to "a different forest" or you just posting in two places?

looking forward to the next chapter.

Ginger98 chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
The baby gave me a false alarm- just some gas, but I'll still keep this review short so I have time to eat lunch before she really does wake up. She seems to sense when I'm eating...

So we finally got to the fabulous smexin' scene, and it went above and beyond expectations. I just love the way you wrote it as stream-of-consciousness with all the thoughts and emotions all run together. It makes me want to own a piano just for the sex even though I can't play a lick! After Edward's comment about her piano playing, I'm looking forward to her showing him differently. I do wonder how he'll take it when he finds out about her secret lessons with James, though.
Ginger98 chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
I am so loving the date! And I'm extremely proud of Bella for finding the backbone to ask him out instead of waiting on him. I like that she realizes if she only relaxes everything goes so much more smoothly. You have caused a sushi craving, though, and I'm not even pregnant anymore! Of course, I'm not cool enough to like it raw. I leave that to my husband. I've gotta have mine hot & cooked.

Uh-oh. Baby's waking up!
MovieMoments chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Nelum Camilla chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Nelum Camilla chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Nelum Camilla chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
whiplashes chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Aww. Caught up to the end of the updates.

Great story!

Have they figured out she was roofied yet? I guess I read it too fast cause I had to know how it turned out :)
dlhk chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
GAH! That was awesome. They finally did it. I was not expecting that, but with all their chemistry and how they've been dancing around it for so long, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. I loved this chapter. I love the progress they are making. I love that you are an updating machine. You're awesome. Miss you. I hope you had a nice holiday weekend. We spent it in your neck of the woods and the weather was LOVELY! Sad to be back home. :(. -mommyofboth
PNW Luna chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
I'm really not complaining, but why on earth would Edward take her back to the seedy bar to consummate their relationship? I'm sure all of their flirting and teasing over the past weeks had something to do with it. Even though he may have been fulfilling a fantasy, it was still kind of cheap and tacky on his part. I'm glad Bella drew the line and said no more bar sex at the end of the chapter. OK, I'm done whining and being an ungrateful bitch. I did enjoy their date and the lemon was great despite the location. Thank you!
1,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »