Reviews for Piano Lessons
mesmerizedbythedazzle chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
You are doing a fantastic job at continuing this marvellous story and I hope that you continue further.
rockiestwitwin chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
I am SUCH an incredibly faily reader! I read this several weeks ago in class when I most definitely should not have been and couldn't review at the time. I told myself I would do it later. Clearly, I did not. Sorry!

This chapter is so full of win it's ridiculous. HOT HOT HOT sex on the piano in the BAR? Yes please! So amazing!

Love these two and can't wait to see what happens next! ::heads over to ADF to see if there's an update over there...:: :)

LOOOOOOOVE ya bb,

Deeds
Leftcoastgirlie chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
I don't really know what to say in reviews. I'm usually a "ghost reader" but I've decided that's not fair to the authors. So, here is my first review...ever. I enjoy this story so much. I'm in the habit of calling fanfiction books because the ones that I've read, (including yours) I would happily buy in Barnes and Noble or on Amazon. (Even if their names weren't Bella and Edward.
CentauRita chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
Piano Lessons are definitely Worth It! You & your story Rock! update? I can't wait. Hope it will be soon.
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

...

Hell Fucking Yesssssss.

3 About fucking time!
evermorelove9 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
Uh...well...they did it. Ive loved this story from the beginning, mostly because of the wit of the cahracters, the playful banter, and Edwards intensity. It felt weird...the sex scene in the bar, in that particular position...you know...I dont feel like they really connected. Maybe that was your intention, but it felt very...cold? I dunno...its hard to describe how it felt. Just...it was different from how I would have imagined it. It was just straight to the point...wham bam thank you mam.

I havent lost faith yet...keep writing and updating. Im happy that you havent forgotten about this story :)
EmoryB123 chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
HOT chapter! Edward went straight for the kill! I have a feeling they will not wait long for the next time...

I wonder where the nap will take place?

Keep up the good work!
ana1973 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
i just love the story. i just got caught up to it today. you made me laugh so much with the whole story because of her "helpers" who are always trying to play dress up with her. looking forward to reading more of piano edward and miss swan. but i am confused are you moving your story to "a different forest" or you just posting in two places?

looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana
Ginger98 chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
The baby gave me a false alarm- just some gas, but I'll still keep this review short so I have time to eat lunch before she really does wake up. She seems to sense when I'm eating...

So we finally got to the fabulous smexin' scene, and it went above and beyond expectations. I just love the way you wrote it as stream-of-consciousness with all the thoughts and emotions all run together. It makes me want to own a piano just for the sex even though I can't play a lick! After Edward's comment about her piano playing, I'm looking forward to her showing him differently. I do wonder how he'll take it when he finds out about her secret lessons with James, though.
Ginger98 chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
I am so loving the date! And I'm extremely proud of Bella for finding the backbone to ask him out instead of waiting on him. I like that she realizes if she only relaxes everything goes so much more smoothly. You have caused a sushi craving, though, and I'm not even pregnant anymore! Of course, I'm not cool enough to like it raw. I leave that to my husband. I've gotta have mine hot & cooked.

Uh-oh. Baby's waking up!
MovieMoments chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Yay!
Nelum Camilla chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Nelum Camilla chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Nelum Camilla chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
whiplashes chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Aww. Caught up to the end of the updates.

Great story!

Have they figured out she was roofied yet? I guess I read it too fast cause I had to know how it turned out :)
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »