Reviews for Redwall on Broadway
Lord Vrel chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I'm not sure HOW long exactly it's been, but even if it's more then two years, I'd say it was well worth the wait. XD

I particularly loved Kelaiah's guest appearance, and the how you found a way to call him ALL the names he hates. _

And the sue-slaying, wonderful...

But I think my favorite joke was Martin II staring at Mareah's "orbs"...

I scratched up my throat laughing at that one.

And all that, combined with a wonderful writing style, makes this one of my favorite stories of all time. :)
Kelaiah chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
YEE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE! My cheeks almost hurt (in fact they *do* hurt) from smiling so hard. :D:D:D Oh yee, YOU'RE *BACK*! THIS FIC IS *UPDATED*! ITS BEEN RELOADED! REBOOTED! COME BACK! YEEHEEHEE!

Ahem. Anyway...

Wow, just... wow. I *loved* this, just *loved* it. :D:D:D Absolutely terrific and hilarious and... poor Martin II. Well, Mareah *was* a little unclear. *snee-ee-ee-ee-eerk* Rofl, and right in front of his parents too!

And the part with Ferret-Kel and Fox-Kel and Newo disguised as a bellhope was so cute, as well as funny and clever, I loved it! :D:D:D And boy, that is some new nickname: Kyle-a-Kel-Kel-ai-uh, rofl. XD Hahahaaha...

And heh, oh boy, Ublaz was wearing a *MINK* coat? Whoa. ROFL LOL XD That guy never ceases to amaze me...

BUT YOU'RE BACK! YAA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AAY! *spazhug* So glad you're up and running again, I hope you're able to update more often soon! Thanks so much, and God bless! :D:D:D
Foeseeker chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
MOREMOREMORE!

Hahahahahahahaha! That part with the two Martins was really, really funny. I was laughing, and laughing hard, mind you.

Hm . . . number ideas . . .

1 - Be Prepared (Lion King)

Scar - Ungatt Trunn

Chorus - Blue Hordes (obviously)

2 - Captain Hook (Peter Pan)

Captain Hook - Raga Bol

Chorus/Pirates - Raga Bol's crew

I may - MAY - do something similar to this, although not exactly the same, and if so, I might use these songs. If not, you're more than welcome to have them.

If you use these, message me and I'll send you an alter ego. :-D

God bless!

Foe
MetallicTaste chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I dont see the shakespeare reference, but I see the scarlet pimpernel reference!
chrisfardell chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
An interesting chapter
Kelaiah chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Oh... my... (grabs Nonny and gives her a big fat kiss)

THAT WAS *AWESOME*! COMPLETELY *AWESOMM-MM-MM-MMEE*!

AA-AA-AA-AAUU-UU-UU-UU-UUGG-GG-GG-GG-GGHH-HH-HH-HH-HH!

... ;) XD

The Sues. You resurrected MAREAH AND POLLY? *SHAME* ON YOU! (takes on a hissing tone) Sh-sh-sh-shaa-aa-aa-aamm-mm-mm-me... ;) Just kidding.

Oh man, that was *AWESOME*! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

...so, Newo's real name is Owen or something?

Oh, and hello, Fang, nice to meet you. :D

OO-OO-OO-OOHH-HH-HH-HH! What will happen when the Sues open the door finally and see not one, but *TWO* Martins? SQUEE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE!

...sorry, I'm a little hyper right now, don't know why. Huh, right now my body is still waking up but my personality is jumping up and down - I suppose your fic was a jumpstart or something. XD

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINALLY UPDATING! I HOPE THIS MEANS THAT YOU'LL BE UPDATING THIS A BIT SOONER NOW! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welp, that's all I have to say now. Happy writings, and God bless! :D
Jarrtail chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
It really is nice to see that you're still updating. Hope that you can update again soon.

This chapter was interesting, as it took place through a different character's POV. Not bad, though.

I have one thing to say regarding Newo's appearance: You brought back MAREAH AND POLLY? Man, Martin's going to need a bomb shelter if Newo is helping those two out...

-Jarrtail
Aris Dalton chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
(I can't leave another review logged in.)

Also, thanks for planning a "Phantom of the Opera" song. I think some of the best songs derive from that masterpiece.

P.S. I'm a new fan of "Dr. Horrible", so I was wondering if the song, "My Eyes", from the movie could be used sometime. That song would work really well with a love triangle. (Well, it's a two person song, but it requires three people: Penny, Dr. Horrible, and Captain Hammer.) "So they Say" and "Slipping" are also good songs as well.
Aris Dalton chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
I laughed so hard when I read this chapter. It's awesome that your sister is a fan of Warriors. I like that series, personally. Martin II and Martin I's conversation: epic win. Happy Halloween!
Aris Dalton chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
The "Annie" song was very well-written. But now I want to murder Newo. No one messes with a cool character like Ned and lives to tell the tale!
Aris Dalton chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
*applauds* You wrote out the song very well. I loved it!

(quoting)

“VHERE IS DAT SABRE VHEN I NEED IT?”

XD

That line was the best, aside from the song.
Aris Dalton chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Very amusing, this chapter. I have another suggestion for songs.

~ Any song from "Spamalot"
Aris Dalton chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is very funny. I like Newo, even though he's annoying. I couldn't find the Shakespeare reference. Oh well. I'm not familiar with most of his plays, anyway.

I suggest the songs:

"Popular" or "Defying Gravity" from "Wicked"

Full Monty? Is the "Lumberjack" song allowed?

Any song from "Phantom of the Opera"

"I Know It's Today" and "Freak Flag" from "Shrek the Musical"
a chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
HAHAHAHA!

that is SO funny

you sould do l'chaim from fidler on the roof with martin as laser wolf and urran voh as tevye (I know its just a bit random)
Kelaiah chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
ROFL Silvamord... lusting after... *NED*... BWA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA HAA-AA-AA HAA-AAH!

(goes on like this for awhile)

Heeheehee! Ahem. Harumph! Ahem.

Great job! :D Fwirl and Ned were so cute, and aw, Ballaw as the mean policeman! XD

My favorite parts delt with Urgan and Silvamord, though. I loved it how Urgan thought all the females in his life turned against him. XD

And yes, crushing on Orlando Bloom is *so* overrated. So cliche. But yes, it is funny whenever Redwall characters have accurate knowledge of human films and languages. XD Bwa ha ha ha ha!

And yay! My idea is next! YAY! :D Thank you for all, and God bless!

~Kel :)