Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cat
Captain Grin chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
This is awesome! Awesome, awesome, awesome! MOORE?
Aragornman2389 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I didn't think I'd like a fic in this time era...But this is great! I love your style, it's reminiscent of mine I believe... only better I think. Keep it coming and I'll keep reading and reviewing!

Pandora is a strange yet, I'm predicting, an excellent choice! Good form, and I like how you start off. At the beginning I was thinking about Jane Austen ( Pride and Prejudice being my favorite of hers.). Grammatically it looks great, so I have nothing to say there. I can't wait to get into the plot of it.

Aragornman
nairiefairie chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
ah a drama queen don't we all know one of thoses...

great chapter!
nairiefairie chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
hmm what did she do?
Charli800 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
You certainly keep the suspense going! Your writing is consistently interesting. I'm beginning to wonder what the main plot of the novel will be now, though. By the third chapter I think you could be giving us at least a hint of it - something for us to anticipate in the next few chapters.

I enjoyed that.

Charli
Charli800 chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Ooh, things are moving swiftly indeed. I'm very curious as to why Dumbledore wants to see her. I just hope she doesn't end up Mary-Suish. I don't think she will though.

Two things I noticed:

"The other houses have passwords, and need only rote memorization to enter their houses." Do you maybe mean common rooms?

"His name’s Earnest." Wouldn't that be Ernest?

Happy writing,

Charli
Charli800 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I like this! Your writing is strong and you're developing an interesting and workable idea. The one suggestion I would make is that you beware of stating the obvious. For example, if Xeno asks to sit with the friends, we already know he's not sure about it, so you don't need to tell us.

That's a minor nitpick though: I definitely enjoyed reading this chapter.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
hmm nice start, keep up the good work!