Reviews for Do You Remember
Good chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This was really good, so I was surprised it had so few reviews. It was an interesting concept, with several plot holes, but overall an enjoyable read. Really should have wrapped up the interaction with your 'Mitani' girl.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
very well done!
ahmadaziz chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
One word...Beautiful !
November Ember chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I loved this! So sweet! :)
XxStarLitxX chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Sweet! My favorite part is when little naru with kushina and minato. It's so sweet!
yoshimoya chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Interesting so far! Yay a character to make Sakura jealous teehee xD.
Winter Knight chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
that was really good
Machitis chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Nyah! 4 in the morning, but well worth it. lol. This was a good 6-shot, as you call it.
tosakuai chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Good story. I was on the edge of tears in Chapter 5.
Djmidziulis chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Nice story. ;) all your stories are interesting to read, they all have IDEA. I would like to read chapter 7 so if you can write it ;)
darkprince0521 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
what an amazing story. specially the memories of Minato and how it's written is a masterpiece.
mugel90 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
That was an awesome story, I could actually paint a picture in my mind and actually add music to it. I even got goose bumps at how awesome it would be to see this on tv. Very nice job dude. I cannot even describe how good this story is.

Naruto: Well of course you can't. It had me in it. Of course it was an awesome story.

Me: Right you are Naruto. Now go have fun with your long time crush now relized.

Naruto: Hehe, Ok.
theradicaldude chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
A beautiful story, was very touchy and emotional

i really liked this one and its going in my favorites list.

keep up the work. :)
rembles chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
good job on this story very sweet :)
GentlemanCriminal chapter 1 . 2/26/2009