Reviews for Missing Moments
TheSswede chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
. ! XD soo funny 3
edward cullen is selfish chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
no way he did that to bellas dog! if bella knew she would be signing divorce papers!
chst chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
This was really fun, so well-written.

“Like mouth to mouth, CPR?” I asked aghast at the idea of putting my lips to a dog, let alone to a male dog.

he's agraid of turning gay on a dog. that was seriously very funny, and insightful. some guys are sp afraid of behaving gay that it is redicilous.
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
haha aw!

lol and i cant believe that emmett is a doctor! wow! :D really love this story xx
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
aaw
Blonde K chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
you were a great author and this is one of your best it had me laughing really hard i will miss you
antipyro chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
As we all know, Jake didn't die, but Bella and Edward did get a night to themselves. Jake actually started to like Edward after getting over his revulsion to cheese. LOL

This is one reason DLC (Stephanie) was such a great author. Who could imagine something like this? ...and Emmett's instruction to give CPR to Jake! Hilarious!

R.I.P. Stephanie.
antipyro chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
It's too bad this didn't make the cut. It is funny.
NinjaxDetectivee chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
R.I.P Stephenie, you were an amazing writer and we will all miss you!
Iadorepugs chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I know now that you won't see this review. I went to your authors page for the first time after getting into Till Death Do Us Part, only to learn you died a few nights ago.

You were right...missing moments made me laugh. I'm sorry there won't be more. I will enjoy reading the rest of the story I have started, and then more of your work.

You had written so many stories for someone so young. I'm glad you did. You had a gift and I'm glad you shared it with us. I'm glad your voice will continue to be heard.

I offer my thoughts, prayers, and condolences to your family, friends and loved ones. I hope they get to read this.
newyorkers chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
OMG, that was the funniest thing i've ever read! seriously, how'd you think of that? I think i like this Edward better, more human...
ablablahh chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Rest in peace, Stephanie. We love you. You are an amazing writer.
Hael2009 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I think it would be interesting to see here that first night, from the bar scene and the drunk call to Emmit from Edwards POV and maybe a little outtake of Emmit receiving the call from his POV. Yeah, I'm real obsessive with the POV stuff! But PLEASE?
sconnolly318 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
LMAO *snort*
xoxabbyxox chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
lol! love it! mouth to mouth on a dog!haha
450 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »