Reviews for Missing Moments
hippogriff-tamer chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Haha, so thats what happened to Jake...was reading the story and saw the missing moments so read this, now back to the story!
Entropic Kitten chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
rofl

I thought it was something like that
Lee723 chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
That was pretty darn funny!

Emmett actually got Edward to give Jake mouth to mouth!

haha so funny!
bluocean444 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ok tears streaming down my face when I read “I almost kissed your twin.” I love the comedy.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
I was RIGHT! *cheers* Edward really is a lying little bastard.D But I love him for it, because he was too perfect before. Awesome chapter.:)
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh, I love this. Edward is so freaking sweet, I'd marry him as well. Though he doesn't seem to be as drunk as Bella is, but maybe he's just a more composed drunk.;) Awesome addition to the story!
teacher1209 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Okay, so my guess that Edward gave Jake a horse tranquilizer was not exactly right but I knew that Edward did something to make Jake sleep. Emmett having Edward give Jake mouth to mouth was hilarious!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Too funny! What's his name rather than random guy names that start with vowels.
sintRizzie chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
hahaha, i wondered who put the sleeping pill in the cheese:P

really nice, hope there is more!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
You're right! This chapter was amazing! I'm laughing untill now (fall of chair*.*)! Perfect! I love it!
Sondra Huxtable chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
I knew it!
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Do you take requests? How about a poll... which chapter of "Till Death Do Us Part" do you most want to see in Edward POV?

my 2nd choice would be chapter 17 because of this part right here:

“I would be devastated, no devastated isn’t a strong enough word, it would kill me to lose you. It would literally kill me to lose you, Bella, especially knowing that I was a doctor and I did nothing to help you.”

and my 1st choice would be, whatever chapter/circumstances that happened when he first realized he felt that way about her.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
holy crap, that was funny
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Hahahahaha! i loved both scenes. Friggin Nilarious. "Give the damn dog mouth to mouth." thats why i love you Emmett...
apples.tulips.ribbons.chess chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
lol! so much is explained! v. funny:):):)
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »