Reviews for Missing Moments
faded-smile88 chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
oh, i get it now, thats why edward wanted jake to sleep with them. OME, LMAO this was so funny. :)

i am a big fan of your story "till death do us part" it is my absolute favorite story. so please continue with it...
MelissaMasen chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
haha ohh my geez, this had me laughing, rolling around on the floor.. haha. i knew it. i knew he druged him. Stupid cat person. haha, buhh i still love him!

love You

MelissaMasen

XOXO
Ellie is a freak name chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
omg! lol I never thought that that would be how this would pan out! haha, Edward drugged Jake. aw, I shouldn't be laughing, but that was pretty funny! :)
Mnlozano93 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
ROFL this had to be the best part of the story! hahaha i never would have imagined edward doing something like that lol. update soon!
xXtwerdXx chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
:D

when i read that chapter i knew Edward did SOMETHING!

didn't he rinse his mouth?

Poor bella

XD
yellowipod chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
"DON'T DIE ON ME JAKE!"

OHMYGOSH Woman you are hilarious!

“I just really like Jake. That’s all.” Edward started to walk towards the room. “Do you mind if he sleeps on the bed with us tonight?” He asked.
goddess-ish chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
that was so funny...lol...so that's why jake doesn't eat cheese anymore...lol...
kaleliza chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Haha I KNEW something was up! I fell bad that I laughed all throughout this. Poor Jake. The mouth to mouth was.. wow. I can't even picture it ahaha. Serves Edward right.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
LMFAO! Poor Edward!
TorpleKnope chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
OH so thatz y edward was so nervous and wanted jake to sleep on the bed! I get it now! :P haha
marigold123 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
“He’s giving Bella’s dog mouth to mouth. He thinks he fucking killed it by giving it half of his sleeping medication.” LMAO!
Honorable Villain chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
oh my god thats so funny! i bet emmett made him do that just for the fun of pranking edward into doing that! im so glad you posted this. i was really curious! but now jake probably just hates him more.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
So cute! She's a very lucky girl! i envy her!
Clashtyn chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
omg! i love emmett! :D lmfao!
emmmmillyy chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
i knew that was what happened!

as i was reading that chapter in till death do us part i was thinking "i bet Edward's gonna pull a 'theres something about mary'"

i think once my dad accidently gave my dog a sleeping pill. my dad used to have to take sleeping pills for a while because he wasn't sleeping well and it was around the same time my dog was sick and had to have medication. Well once i got home, asked him if he had given her her tablet he said yes, then she was sleeping for the whole afternoon and night like a log. Completely out of character, it was worrying.

awesome chapter, it was a great idea to do this and show exactly what happened.

love em :)