Reviews for Kidnapped
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
BB: Robin, stop. Raven did her best, leave her alone.

Rae: Beast Boy, stop. Though Robin is being kind of a jerk right now, he's just doing his job being hard on all of us since there are actual human lives at the stake here.

Cyborg: Raven, stop. Though it's true BB is over reacting a bit, he's just standing up for you.

Star Fire: Friend Cyborg, stop. Though friend Raven should show more thankfullness to friend Beast Boy for defending her, she was just making a most convincent point to calm down friend Beast Boy's grudge towards friend Robin.

Robin: Guys, stop. Seriously, stop! We're not having this kind of conversations in this fiction.

Beast Boy: Robin, s-

Everyone else: SHADDUP!

And you're really a die-hard fan of Evanescence.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Wuow, heeeeey, BACK THE HELL OFF! They got accepted, JUST LIKE THAT? Mom makes a call and that's it? You can start tomorrow? ... Do you have any idea of how much paper work and admitance tests I have to go through to get ONE semester at my highschool?

The admitance fee this, the grades from junior high that. You didn't get a high enough score to be admitted, though if you agree to take extra lessons we might consider letting you in under condition. You gotta make your class horary at this exact time or else all classes will be filled up and you won't be able to course that topic which in turn will not allow you to graduate.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE HELL I HAVE TO GO THROUGH EACH SEMESTER? AND NOW YOU TELL ME THERE'S A PLACE THAT JUST ACCEPTS ANY RANDOM KID LIKE THAT? YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHERE THERE IS SO I CAN GO AND NUKE IT TO OBLIVION, BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD SUFFER LIKE I DO. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA-haaa...

... Ehe... Ehe... Eheeeee... Sorry... I kinda got carried away... U

... Oh, and have I mentioned what a wonderful story this is?

Uuuuuh, but the Plasmius attack thing at the end seemed quite unnecesary...
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
good story other than the fact they are not in love with each other :(
Creed of Angels chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
How can they have such a matter of fact way of deciding their relationship?

Thanks for writing this. It was lots of fun to read.
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
got to continue
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
:P

more?
WildeSylvan chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
The story is coming along wonderfully! I love how you keep Raven like herself, but stressed due to the circumstances.

As far as I know your attention to detail fits with the TV annimated series.I have never read the comics but oh well. I Like the story so I think it's easy to overlook slight discrepancies...Well unless your really picky and a bit I'm not...well mostly...ok ok maybe sometimes!.

Anyway..NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! none of us can wait to see what happens next. A good author always keeps her fans wanting more..Great work.

Me :)
Melissa Brite chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Love it.
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
How so very Slade-like. I can totally see him doing that! But... Red X? Ah well, I like Red X a lot so I don't care! He must be in it for the money or something Slade promised...

Loved the chapter! And the cliffhanger at the end! I like writing cliffhangers a lot too.

Poor Raven... Shes gonna have to battle her demon now, right? Poor people of Earth... Their going to be enslaved by Slade.

What would he even do with all that power, anyways?

Oh well, I guess I'm just not that much of an evil-thinker.

Please update soon!

But not too soon. I don't want a crappy chapter.
Telegirl chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
This is good update soon!
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Oh ma gosh. Your kidding me! You can't just end a chapter like that!

It should be illegal!

You have to update IMMEDIATELY!

IMMEDIATELY!
xXShinigamiNekoXx chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
So much Evanescence in this! I have found a story of happiness! Great story. I love Evanescence!
Ifellinlovewithavampire chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Gah you write Teen Titans also! You are AWESOME!
DogPerson7 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
I really am enjoying your story! Can't wait for more chapters. Raven does seem just a little bit out of character at some parts, and she is usually a lot more hesitent and shady when it comes to revealing her past and herself.
Blues32 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Are you taking creative liberties or do you just not know what your talking about? Nobody hated Raven in Azarath. She was tutored by the founder of the place, Azar. Her mother cares a lot about her, she never "didn't want" Raven after she was born.

Plus, Arella ISN'T her name. It's Angela. She changed her name to Arella. She's not half angel, she's from Gotham City and was neglected as a child, leading her to join a cult. And if Trigon is dead, Raven's powers are completely under her control.

If you're taking liberties, that's your choice and I respect that. But I can't stand it when people get the source material wrong. Drives me nuts. Sorry for the rant.