Reviews for Balance
blaziebla chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
... Quite frankly, this is the fluffiest oneshot involving Tsuna and Iemitsu that I have seen. It is also one of the few that doesn't really bash Iemitsu. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNK KKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

You pulled it off well, in my opinion. Kawaiiiiiiiiii!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Funny.
Fluffness chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was sweet and simple. It's so cute!
HninK chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aw Poor Tsuna

This was cute, I don't think this is a fail at all!

It's nice to read things that aren't romance,or vampire related, all the time
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
HAHA, the prompt being high stakes is hilarious, and I would love this story just for that.

But beyond puns, it was really sweet. I liked the father/son relationship you showed, and the end made me laugh. The proud, negligent father is so funny! Nice job.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I was reading this thinking 'poor Tsuna,' but at the same time, this was a very cute fanfic. I can imagine this actually happening in the series.
JaxWin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
) That was a really cute fic. I love reading baby Tsuna and Iemitsu parenting stories, and you did a great job.
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
you know, this was really cute. I really want to see more iemitsu and tsuna bonding.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I don't think it's a fail at all. It's hilarious :D
by3by3noW chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
xD lol that was cute!
kayono chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I don't believe I've reviewed this before, which makes me sad considering how often I've gone back and read this when looking for a cute, happy family-oriented Reborn! fiction to amuse myself with.

...and it's really only that I -have- read this so many times before that I'm not in a little pile of goo on the floor and cooing about how absoutely adorable and heart-warming it is. Because, really, even with Tsuna being catatonic at the end, THIS is really how the Sawada family works. And, of course, I absolutely love it. 3 :3

Everyone was just so incredibly in-character (especially Tsuna's unspoken complaints) and the writing is flawless. My eternal fic-reading devotion belongs to you.

[And, uh, couldn't help but notice-the line near the end with Iemitsu saying, "Bring out that fierce lion within you!" kind of really kills me right now, considering the latest chapters of Reborn!. I don't suppose you're psychic or something...?]

Hey, you're on lj? Don't suppose I could maybe find/friend/stalk you over there, could I?
senpai-kun chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is why I wanted to be born a man.

TO HAVE MANLY TALKS AND MANLY BONDS. Girls can't have that. 'Tis a shame.
vivicance chapter 1 . 11/6/2008