Reviews for JxHQ: One Evening
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this was beautifully written it cover the ensance of their insane relationship
MissMercedes2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Fantastic.
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Fabulous! Really enjoyable, you captured the emotion and characters really well. And yes, I did enjoy the "sparse and simple" approach, as you put it.
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Really amazing stuff, and I do love how you keep both of them so true to character. It's also great that I found another Aussie that's obsessed with Harley Quinn :D
Jinxerbell chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
it is interesting, but not my favorite however keep writing because every one has a different taste in material.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It was very effective, I'm glad to see someone with a little weight to their wording. Very well written. Nice, simple, and yet so compelling. All in all, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.
jbfrancis chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Brilliant. That's how I see crazy - inconsistant. They can be all things, from sweet and innocent to ruthless. And I love the hint of Harley's temper. I love Harley's temper. I'm looking for more like this one!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wait, we dont get to hear the rest of the joke?

Thats bull!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wait, we dont get to hear the rest of the joke?

Thats bull!
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is certainly one of my favourite HarleyxJoker fics! You really capture Harley so well in this, as though the reader really is there, stepping into Harleys gorgeously twisted romance, and seeing Joker the way she sees him. You managed to make him seem like such a gentleman, such a sweetheart, while still vividly depicting the cruel, calculated violence that happened moments before. You write truly beautifully, and mix that with the amazing characters who's personalities you got down to the letter, and the stunning relationship that never really leaves my head, it's a masterpiece. I give this story ten out of ten, five stars, you name it, because you deserve it, for accurately depicting the truth that none of us can ever get out of the comics, or the T.V series, and for letting some of us ride the rollercoaster that is their gruesome and insane love.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. I wish I could leave you the review you deserve, but fanfics like these tend to leave me breathless and dizzzy and speechless and suddenly I'm babbling and cannot stop myself.

But really. This is fantastic. I cannot compliment your prose enough. It's simple and sweet and perfect. There's never an awkward line or a word that doesn't belong. This is truly a piece of art. Thank you for writing this.
Mystrothedefender chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow i think this story is amazing, it's so close to how i always imagen joker and harley would interact. and its exactly how me and my boyfriend interact (but with less hitting) it's amazingly writen and very well thought out. you have a real flare for this. thank you. X
McKeeks chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Love love love LOVE it. Everything about this story is brilliant. The style of the writing, the storyline, the emotions in it. One of the best Joker and Harley stories I've read in a long LONG time. Seriously good stuff. 10 outta 10
harleyfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really want to know whats long brown and sticky! lol

I aslo wanted to note your incredible imagery.
harlequinnade chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Teehee :)

Its so adorably true and everything that I feel HQ/J's relationship is. I love it!