Reviews for JxHQ: One Evening
ElijahsKaterina chapter 1 . 8/12
"What's long, brown and sticky?" Oh lord. And if she doesn't reply? XD

This fanfic is disturbing and yet... adorable ? I know I'm trash but I love JxHQ. M'babies!
DarkBrooks chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow amazing! You write them both so well! :)
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/17
pretty good thank you
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Really, really, really love it. I love his mood swings, and I love how you write them, and I love how you write Harley as simply going along with whatever he does, and being happy with that. I want these two for Christmas. (With Batsy on top to throw into the mix from time to time maybe.)
CaesarFraust chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
He tells jokes in his sleep. Best thing Everrrr.
Siolna chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I really love it
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this was beautifully written it cover the ensance of their insane relationship
MissMercedes2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Fantastic.
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Fabulous! Really enjoyable, you captured the emotion and characters really well. And yes, I did enjoy the "sparse and simple" approach, as you put it.
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Really amazing stuff, and I do love how you keep both of them so true to character. It's also great that I found another Aussie that's obsessed with Harley Quinn :D
Jinxerbell chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
it is interesting, but not my favorite however keep writing because every one has a different taste in material.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It was very effective, I'm glad to see someone with a little weight to their wording. Very well written. Nice, simple, and yet so compelling. All in all, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.
jbfrancis chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Brilliant. That's how I see crazy - inconsistant. They can be all things, from sweet and innocent to ruthless. And I love the hint of Harley's temper. I love Harley's temper. I'm looking for more like this one!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wait, we dont get to hear the rest of the joke?

Thats bull!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wait, we dont get to hear the rest of the joke?

Thats bull!