Reviews for Forever Seventeen
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
THAT was your FIRST lemon? Dang, girl! You have a very...erm...CREATIVE mind!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
this was soo HOT! it was a beautiful lemon it was dirty but still sweet in a way! keep on writing! :D
Lacy-Jane chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Great story :)
DeadlyPrecious chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
really awesome story! i hope that you make Bella's present from Edward's pov too!
scrapmypieces chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Meow indeed! Dirty talkind Edward is always very welcoming... damn that was hot!
brandy chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
please update soon!
bloodnoir chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
ooh! I am kicking myself for wasting time studying for finals when I could have been enjoying freaky B&E sex. It was all fab, as usual, but I especially enjoyed the torment on the drive home. If only all men could multitask so well *grins*

Hope your classes are going well. Mine are officially finished. I took my last exam last night thank God. Oh, and guess what? I'm going to the twilight convention in New Jersey at the end of August. I'm so looking forward to the vampire Ball. See what happens when you've been denied the whole high school prom experience? LOL.

Cheers!

Sabrina
icrodriguez chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
HALLELUJAH! I rejoice! I can't believe it actually happened! FINALLY! The chapter I've been so waiting for! And sweet darling, it was so worth the wait!

I absolutely LOVE the added little scene in the car there. DELICIOUS! I just can't get over just how delectable Edward is in this. Damn lucky Bella!

But one thing made me flinch a bit. When Edward suggested that his sexual relationship with Bella wasn't "crazy" as E&R's or A&J's, well that kind of left me a bit deflated. I always imagined that while now they were reaching a new level of "fun" and "naughtiness" in their love making, that it was always extremely intense in their own way. They didn't have to be violent and destructive like E&R in order to experience the same kind of desperation and need they shared, or the same level of explosive release as they. But here Edward suggests that in time he hoped that their love making would "improve"? That's how I took it. Maybe I have it all wrong. I need to re-read it (not that I wasn't going to re-read it a million times anyway! LOL!).

But oh what a joy! I waited so long for this, and you gave us the greatest gift possible...an unhinged and uninhibited Edward! OH MY! I am so loking forward to your next chapter now. This is going to be interesting, but what's to come is a bit more emotional than the previous trysts. I can't wait to hear Edward's pov on Bella's gift of her heartbeat. You are the only writer that I have come across who has ever though of that. And I love it.

I pray you post the next chapter soon. Literally, it felt like forever since last you did. But don't worry, I'll always be here to cheer you on! WOO-HOO!
Tiggrmommi chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
ROTFLMFAO Damn I kinda wanted to know what the present was! LOL! LMAO...WOW! Incredible!
Gasaway Alley chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
M...very nice! Bring on the present!
Bapuppydog chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
if you dont continue this, ill be sad. so please continue this.

haha edward losing his gentlemanly side once in a while is HOT

please continue? its very well written :)
Xarrah chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
You shouldn't have been scared to write that. It was amazing. Yumm D
Tiggrmommi chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
OME THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! WOW!
Geason chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
nice job!

update soon?
BRANDY chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
LOVE THE NEW CHAPTER, CANT WAIT TO READ MORE SO PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »