Reviews for Blood or Chocolate: A New Generation, Part I
JasmineDragon22 chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
I was wondering if you were going to finish. Love your story lines :)
amber.mccall1 chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
hey is there more to your story if so. email me () please tell me there is more it was getting good. thank you for this story.
amber.mccall1 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
i am enjoying your storys. i hope i can find part 2. i am just falling i love with the way you are writing vivi and tell you have a part 2 on vivi and gabe?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
I wish you would finish your story
phsclassof2012 chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
next chapter soon? pleaseee
justifar chapter 21 . 11/1/2011
plz plz plz update

its was a really great chapter hopefuly its not the end and finally she got pregnant

P.S. im charles stuart finally got signed up so plz send me the stuf plz
Crazybee3 chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
I surely hope you have time to update this soon.

I really like it. A lot.

And she is finally pregnant :D

I'd be very happy!
Wolf-Man No Like His Kibbles chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Soooo when the new story beginning posted, huh? Lol please
k.lutz17 chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
i have reread his story from abajillion years ago and this time i will patiently wait for u to finish(:
rebekah chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
dear melissaturkey,

I am sooooooo excited to read your next sequel to a sequal of blood and chocolate! Blood or chocolate was written so well! gabriel and vivian were depicted perfectly! you are a wonderful writer and i hope you keep up the hard work!

ps: thanks sooo much for writing the new generation to blood or chocolate! i was sooo addicted to the original..i cant wait to read this next one! I know it's going to be great!
happy happy joy joy chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
so great! more please
batmansgirl chapter 21 . 11/9/2010
AHHHH i loved this story! i need more please, more more more more more! Your characters are amazing and this is almost exactly how i saw the sequel of BaC to be, i am in love, like so in love that if he was real i would be all over him, with Pierre. i loved Philip but he's taken so i have turned my attention to Pierre. i know that Lucy is kinda getting feelings for him but nooo she's too young she should have someone else and then find like the perfect rouge for Pierre who he falls head over heels in love with and then both the guys will be happy! yes i know that they are not the main characters but they are the ones who i love the most, besides Vivian, Gabriel and the Five, who are all wonderfully portrayed and have all of the flair from BaC which makes them soo amazing and has kept me obsessed with this series. i feel like an addict who needs more, so please help me out! MORE! please... thanks

Tag! You’re it

Yabba dabba do,

Batmansgirl
Randommmmmmmm chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
So as I don't know when this latest update was well... Updated, and as I am new on this site I don't know how to check. Sooo... Is this the end? What was the date this was last updated on (YY/MM/DD) plz and thx. GREAT STORY.
LilyHiddleston96 chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
OMG i love this story sooooooooooooooo much! please update soon, this is soooooooooo amazing
Anan160 chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
*Sream* I have two reasons to jump up and down You finally updated and SHE'S PREGNANT! I so can't wait until you update again! (not trying to push you or anything I'm just so excited!)