Reviews for Alternative Pallete
Tinytheespeon chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
He is a very bad bad bad bad man. The guy is catching Pokemon, and doing so for money. Heck, his clothes are messed up cuz he is saving money from not buying new ones.
StupidPyroChan chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Aw.

This is a really interesting story.

If you could update, please do.

Bye. :D
annoyed by you chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Awesome story. I really like Kale. Please update soon.
Ileah chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Very descriptive of Kale, but I was sad that there wasn't more on the Growlithe other than confirming once again that he's shining. Hopefully the next chapter will have more on him. Keep writing!
Autumnchronicles chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Wow, congrats! That sounds great!

And I think Kale's a cool character. I like the muddy boots thing. XD
ElementKiyoko chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Aw two cute little adventurous growlithes! What more could you ask for? 3
Ileah chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Aww, kawaii, but it won't be for long seeing the summary. Please update, I want to keep reading.
Autumnchronicles chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Oh . . . big mistake . . . he'll be feeling that later.

I like Pokemorphs. My older sis role-played as one in her YouTube series. She was a complete Pokemorph, able to turn into anything except . . . well . . . Ditto. I was a dog Pokemorph, and our younger sister could morph into Squirtle . . . I forgot what else, if there was any.
Fallingfeather chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Love the story so far! Its awesome! I especially like how you kept dropping hints on the species. :P
Red One1223 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
And then it'll go all horribly horribly wrong! I like it, and also hope you can update soon! Even though it was a bit short...maybe it'll get longer?
Autumnchronicles chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Yay! You finally updated!

Can't wait for the next chapter! - whe!
Red One1223 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
The girl is going to ditch him or worse! And I understand about school since most of us have to deal with it also, but it's also great that you were able to get through it! Hope you update soon!
Marie the Hedgecat chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
I'm assuming something bad is going to happen soon. Please update soon so I can know what it is!
Marie the Hedgecat chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm assuming it's a fire type... My first guess was Vulpix, but I'm also thinking it could be Growlithe or Houndour. Well, onto the next chapter to see if I'm right.
BD chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I forgot that Growlithes were golden when shiny. This is an interesting story... More please!

So all the adults are Arcanine, and the pups are all Growlithe, correct?