Reviews for Powerless
Yuliiya chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Omg, i really love your work,and i wanna know if you gave me your permission to translate your fic to spanish (and obvously put it on in on spanish) because we don't have any story LIKE this on spanish. So, could you allow me to do it? I sware i will put all the credits on you for this story and also the sequels. What do you think? Do you like the idea?
blitb chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
a this fic is so interesting! I was entirely moved when reading chapter 6. I really really love it. I'd like to translate this into Vietnamese, are you ok for that?
tsuki31 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
It was fun reading this fic. Thank you for the translation and for a great story.
Helena Hibiki chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
This was so beautiful! thanks for writing such a wonderful story!

you made me cry xD I just love the friendship between Milo and Camus xD thanks again! :D
Michio Saruwatari chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Wow,this is one of the most touching stories I've ever read. You are such a talented author.:D
Licarline Aida Clyne chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
crying again over here, like what? three times in this whole story?

kyah I just love your writings, senpai
Isolella chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
br ! so dramatic...it's realistic to imagin how goldies' bodies would be affected by ancient wounds but it hurts my heart to see them so feeble and resignated. Your psychology is very subtle, you're great at imagining how each character would react to the loss of power. I always enjoy your fanficts, you're wonderful ! keep on writing !
Daniela chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
I loved the content of your story! Yes it was a drama, but there was meaning to it! It is something you can actually learn from. If you permit one critic, though, you must work harder on the gramar and spelling if you want to write in English... In some instances you omitwords and in other the gramar is confusing and it does make the message difficult to understand. It seems to me that English is not your first language and so I understand how hard it is when we are trying to translate from Portuguese to English (wich is my case) and sometimes it doesn't sound right...

But other than that I think, reading your story,was well worth my time!
sazyanaita chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
Good job!

Keep working with milo and camus!

Sorry 4 earlier review.
sazyanaita chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
P..paralyzed?

Huaang!
sazyanaita chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hmm, I thought this style of writing wasnt allowed. Besides, readers wont understand what you've written. Useless, isnt it?

Fix it, ok? Like a novel, a lot of paragraphs and sentences. I'd like to read the story, not drama script.
Akiko88 chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
I...I... I can't stop crying... It's the most touching story I've ever read... I don't know what to say...wonderful ) really really wondeful I hope you'll delight me with your next beautiful stories...obviously on Camus and Milo... they have a wondeful relationship ) as friends I mean! D I like them as best friends ) please you should absolutely write others and others ) Are fan's ideas accepted? hihih kiss bye bye...and good job!
Akiko88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hi! you finally update... I was too curious to know what your mind created this time ) I go immediately to read!