Reviews for Love Bite
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Really good you should make this a story and maybe add lemons in later on
Insufficient Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I had an "aww" attack.
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I don't see y its rated M. I've read stuff worse then that on here (stop what ur thinking right now! I don't go around reading M rated lemons like some pervert or something! I just tend to stick to T rating for whatever reason) and there rated T not M. (I'm going to rant now...) I mean he bit her, made a sorta perverded comment, and said that she's his! I mean come on! I think this could pass for k but what do I know? I mostly only think that if there's no harsh language, violents, or major make-out or French kiss senses then its fine for a k rating! Wait...nevermind about that last comment about kissing...BUT! its hardly M rating worthy! U should change that! Even my younger cousin thinks so! ( I just sent her a link) I have read a M before and this is hardly even close to as bad! (The last one was disterbing though...to detailed...*shivers at memory*) anyways... cant say I didn't warn u 'bout me ranting though! When I start ranting it takes a little bit till I 'shut the hell up already' as my friends who are normally the ones I rant to, so nicely put it! Anyway my point is (bout time!) CHANGE THE RATING! you'll thank me later!
BlackChibiWolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
XD All I can say is "Wow," just.. Wow. xD
QueenXxIceXxCat chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ew that was awesome!
4nimel0ver chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
awesome...is there even a name for a vampire cat boy...xD
Blue -Niagra chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
you write beautifully
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*Cries tears of happiness* You have no idea just how much this means to me. I have been searching relentlessly for a well written Shugo Chara fic and then I stumbled upon this! You did a lovely job capturing their emotions. Is there any chance you would write a multi-chapter fic?
cazbop123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
iloveit!

Really good!

:D
Itanaru101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WOW THAT WAS AUSOME!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Kawaii! I'm finally updating my fanfic 2mrow! I'm so inspired!
sierraphantom chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hehe, vampire cat XD awesome!
XNightNoteX chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
aw so kawai!

i loved your story very much :D

i hope u get to write more amuto stories