Reviews for The Heavy
:I love you with all my heart and envy your skill at storytelling.
:you know I feel every time I read this story a burning admiration
: Anyone who supports this story is a lover of literature and quite understands the stresses of child rearing.

Check out his other works too.
for the last time and make clear this story is a sonic gold should be like that and also if you believe in that model of discipline you will be a good father
HotXbun chapter 1 . 8/5
Man. Sonic can be savage when in parent mode. But a parent needs to be savage sometimes.
T420000 chapter 1 . 5/25
very very cute :)
I will tell you your story is fantastic sonic is an interesting guardian here and I'm glad you really don't believe in this model of discipline you will be a perfect role model with your children people like you are the reason why I want join the fandom
ImSoBored246 chapter 1 . 1/11
kegger, something tells me that you're overreacting a tad. Read "Sonic talks to his anusSomething like that) and call Sonic someone worthy of raising people. I dare you that. If you can't see my point, fanfics won't always show characters as perfect, you gotta deal with it.

Also, very well done fic, well done!
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
To "Guest", who decries this story but has apparently felt the need to leave 3 separate reviews to that fact;

I would probably take your "criticism" a bit more seriously if you bothered to sign in on your "reviews." As it is, you are entitled to your opinion, even stated thrice over, but I don't feel like defending my artistic choices for character development to a ghost.

Good day;

Asher Tye
takedigi chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I'm not crying. I'm not crying. T_T

God. Such stories make me mourn. (These and many others). Really, I have not stopped reading each scene. This story has been incredible.
FlyingHigh 205 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I like this story. It show what parenting is like and tells both sides to why and how it feels to do the actions. Nice job again and keep up the great writting.
ya-aburnee chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This fanfic is so old . . . but it totally deserves another person saying how good it was!
Kegger98 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Sonics a terrible s guardian. He says tails is a clever kid so what's he do? Takes away his ability to be clever, why? Because he's a shitty guardian. Tails only swore this one time in public because sonic is an idiot. One , kids are easy to manipulate, so obviously showing a kid inappropriate comedy for his age of course he,ll swear. Two, taking away tails ability to tinkers the worst idea ever. Three, sonics a sadist. He smiles after basically taking away everything that this abused and neglected child because he was ignorant and sonic was being unclear. With all that said I can't in joy reading a child who's just to ignorant to understand and for us to agree with this piss poor joke guardian. So don't read this story if you have common sense.
StarCorrsin chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was a very good story I hope there will be more like this one... It was sort of funny...
Polska99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I feel for Tails. I almost tasted soap because I said words worse than Tails did (in a different language). Luckily, I'm a way faster runner than my mom and my dad hates it when she punished me like that.