Reviews for The Heavy
Kegger98 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Sonics a terrible s guardian. He says tails is a clever kid so what's he do? Takes away his ability to be clever, why? Because he's a shitty guardian. Tails only swore this one time in public because sonic is an idiot. One , kids are easy to manipulate, so obviously showing a kid inappropriate comedy for his age of course he,ll swear. Two, taking away tails ability to tinkers the worst idea ever. Three, sonics a sadist. He smiles after basically taking away everything that this abused and neglected child because he was ignorant and sonic was being unclear. With all that said I can't in joy reading a child who's just to ignorant to understand and for us to agree with this piss poor joke guardian. So don't read this story if you have common sense.
StarCorrsin chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was a very good story I hope there will be more like this one... It was sort of funny...
Polska99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I feel for Tails. I almost tasted soap because I said words worse than Tails did (in a different language). Luckily, I'm a way faster runner than my mom and my dad hates it when she punished me like that.
sunstar989 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
nice touch
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Well written enough, but ...

"everyone out there seems to have made a Sonic/Tails brother fic depicting the duo's private life as Sonic stumbles across the roadblocks of being a single parent, so this is my contribution to the idea"

If everyone was wiring a "characters are in high school!" fanfic, should you? Of course not.

Sonic acting as Tails' parent-figure is, especially given the timeframe here (SA1), completely OOC for both of them. Are you forgetting Sonic didn't even know where the Mystic Ruins base was and that be hadn't seen Tails AT ALL between SA1 and the previous games? (Sonic 3)

Well written though. I just don't see the setting panning out given the two character's given personalities.
Russet Sprouts chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is one of my personal tails favourites.

T&R
animal freak17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
that was cute
D chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
FINALLY! Someone managed to get them in character with a good plotline and a nice dose of reality! Easily the best fic I've read in weeks. Go you!
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was 1 of the cutest stories ive ever read i hope u make a sequel i luv this so much iam mad that its just a one shot!
at pie chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
this. THIS is what family is. The ups and downs of caring for someone and the trust that goes into that bond... it's all here, perfectly written.

i absolutely LOVE this story. fantastic job!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
(Shudders) I always DESPISED the Washing Your Mouth Out Punishment! Even so, I agree with Sonic that Tails is too smart to use trash talk. Heck, Even I prefer not to curse under any circumstances other than in an emergency. Not to mention, Just like Sonic, I laugh anything, even if I don't get it! Wierd huh?
Azurewolf02 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh, man, this was so funny. XD. Tails cussing out Eggman-that would be quite amusing. And Eggman barfing on the controls.
samasim chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is simply HILARIOUS, especially the part when Sonic admitted to himself that the obscene-language stand-up-comedy show was funny!XD I was laughing out loud at some parts! Robotnik vomiting on his own controls?XDXD You expressed the whole thing so funny! I'm adding it to my faves!
Inflamore chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was quite cute.
Unknownlight chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I was very tempted to hit the back button for about the first third of this story, since I thought that Sonic was acting too OOC. I stuck with it though, and found that this is actually a very good, well-written story. I'm proud to add it to my favorites.

Though Sonic grounding Tails at the end was just mean. You didn't really need to do that.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »