Reviews for The Heavy
Crysal1010 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Needs a sequel. D:

The story CAN'T be done yet! -_-

Also, I noticed you forgot commas in some parts... I can overlook it, though.
FireStorm Jackson chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Awesome story. XD It was cute! *fav*
Taranea chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Heh, what a cute story! My mum always threatened me with the same soap thingy...by now she fortunately doesn't have to anymore, since I found out that censored explectives are usually a lot more funny than actual ones. ;)

I would think Sonic was wayy to strict, tho, especially since Tails couldn't have known better. But it's not exactly his fault, either, since at fifteen and with such pressure on his shoulders it's no wonder he'd overreact, given his character. Though the bit about being grounded and no tinkering either was just mean. :P

On the other hand, I really loved the Egg Chameleon, that is one awesome boss - right to me nearly laughing out loud (if I wasn't reading this in a public library) at the image of Robotnik vomiting on his own controls, I can see Sonic not letting him live this down for years. XD I'd like to fight that thing in a game...

And again, I thought Tails' portrayal when sonic put him in his room was simply superb. You have a knack of writing Tails as a young kid so realistically, it's plain awesome. Also had to smile at the cameo of Ms price. :) (update Reversion! now!) Tails had it easier adopting sonic than the other way round...XD

in conclusion, great work. and yes, I think "Rising Star" has been read far too often by me, too. ;) Can't wait to see you up and writing again, Asher!
DC111 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh, it's complete? Didn't realize it was only a oneshot. This would make a good full-length story, you know.

This is definitely on my favorites list. I love any story about Sonic and Tails, provided it's typed right and in character, which this one is in both respects. A very good take on Sonic raising Tails, I think.

There were a few little things I wanted to point out. About one half way down, you used the wrong form of the word your. Tails says, “That’s right M*f*, Sonic kicked you’re a** again!”

Also, before that (about a quarter of the way through), it seems like there's a comma where there shouldn't be (after 'thrashed'), though I may have read it wrong or something: 'His legs pinning the boy’s arms to his sides as he sat on Tails’s chest, Sonic used his free hand to grab the fox’s muzzle as he thrashed, about trying to get away.'

Just those two minor things. Probably typos, but if it was me, I'd want someone to point it out so I could change it, so I figured I'd tell ya. Not trying to be picking.

Great oneshot, again - I love your work. Did I ever mention that the first fanfiction I read - EVER - was your 'Silver Fox'? It's still one of my favorites. _

Oh yeah, and if I can ask, why is this called 'The Heavy'?
Cartoonsey DeJubbyjub chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
*fangirlish squeal* That was such a good story! You did a really marvelous job of keeping them in character. I really enjoyed this fic and I think I may reread it from time to time.
Arcane Emotions chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
You just made my day Asher! X3 Never considered the..outside the buttwhuppin life of the duo :3
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3